    Read and LEARN!

    www.aboutkenpangborn.com

    Thank You
    starwars, Jan 6, 2004

  2. starwars

    AvengerĀ© Guest

    On Tue, 6 Jan 2004 06:45:52 +0100 (CET), starwars
    <> wrote:

    >Please go to this website: http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com to learn
    >all about Ken Pangborn and his cohorts.
    >
    >He is trying to pull the wool over your eyes and it is rumored that
    >the A-Team is in serious financial trouble now.
    >
    >We can not give up the cause.
    >
    >Ken Pangborn has failed to live up to his claims. Don't be fooled!
    >
    >Read and LEARN!
    >
    >www.aboutkenpangborn.com
    >
    >Thank You

    And who the **** is Ken Pangborn, when he's not at home????

    "Put the CAT out to reply"
    AvengerĀ©, Jan 6, 2004

  3. starwars

    Guest

    "starwars" <> wrote in message
    > Please go to this website: http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com to learn
    > all about Ken Pangborn and his cohorts.
    >
    > He is trying to pull the wool over your eyes and it is rumored that
    > the A-Team is in serious financial trouble now.
    >
    > We can not give up the cause.
    >
    > Ken Pangborn has failed to live up to his claims. Don't be fooled!
    >
    > Read and LEARN!

    Then they should look at www.a-team.org and compare which is written by
    somebody SANE Davey and who is some pathetic internet PSYCHO STALKER lying
    his ass off.
    , Jan 6, 2004
  4. starwars

    Mara Guest

    On Tue, 6 Jan 2004 06:45:52 +0100 (CET), starwars wrote:

    >Please go to this website:

    Stop spamming the site, asshole.

    "Now, go **** off somewhere."

    <snip>

    --
    Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character.
    --Albert Einstein
    Mara, Jan 6, 2004
  5. starwars

    Senti Guest

    did mumble hwyKb.498$...

    > "starwars" <> wrote in message
    >> Please go to this website: http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com to learn
    >> all about Ken Pangborn and his cohorts.
    >>
    >> He is trying to pull the wool over your eyes and it is rumored that
    >> the A-Team is in serious financial trouble now.
    >>
    >> We can not give up the cause.
    >>
    >> Ken Pangborn has failed to live up to his claims. Don't be fooled!
    >>
    >> Read and LEARN!

    > Then they should look at www.a-team.org and compare which is written
    > by somebody SANE Davey and who is some pathetic internet PSYCHO
    > STALKER lying his ass off.

    I think I'll just killfile the lot of you... then I don't have to worry
    about which child started what runours first!
    --
    ~SF~
    Courage is not the absence of fear, but the conquest of it. -Author
    Senti, Jan 6, 2004
  6. "" <> wrote in message news:<hwyKb.498$>...
    > "starwars" <> wrote in message
    > > Please go to this website: http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com to learn
    > > all about Ken Pangborn and his cohorts.
    > >
    > > He is trying to pull the wool over your eyes and it is rumored that
    > > the A-Team is in serious financial trouble now.
    > >
    > > We can not give up the cause.
    > >
    > > Ken Pangborn has failed to live up to his claims. Don't be fooled!
    > >
    > > Read and LEARN!

    > Then they should look at www.a-team.org and compare which is written by
    > somebody SANE Davey and who is some pathetic internet PSYCHO STALKER lying
    > his ass off.

    Then they should look at http://www.lart.com/auk/whiners.html to
    see how people thought you were so crazy that they elected you as KOOK
    of the month Pangborn. Then they should call up Robert Walsh and
    Steven Leuck, two of the many fathers you screwed over. Then they
    should look at your past posts from all of the aliases you used before
    they were terminated for abuse like and
    and .
    Robert Gautier, Jan 6, 2004
  7. starwars

    trout Guest

    starwars wrote:

    > Please go to this website:

    The only thing even vaguely interesting about this, is the
    inexplicable bizarre certainty that anyone gives a shit about *any* of
    you.
    --
    "Who cares? **** off."
    trout, Jan 6, 2004
  8. starwars

    Guest

    "Senti" <> wrote in message
    > did mumble hwyKb.498$...
    >
    > > "starwars" <> wrote in message
    > >> Please go to this website: http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com to learn
    > >> all about Ken Pangborn and his cohorts.
    > >>
    > >> He is trying to pull the wool over your eyes and it is rumored that
    > >> the A-Team is in serious financial trouble now.
    > >>
    > >> We can not give up the cause.
    > >>
    > >> Ken Pangborn has failed to live up to his claims. Don't be fooled!
    > >>
    > >> Read and LEARN!

    > > Then they should look at www.a-team.org and compare which is written
    > > by somebody SANE Davey and who is some pathetic internet PSYCHO
    > > STALKER lying his ass off.

    > I think I'll just killfile the lot of you... then I don't have to worry
    > about which child started what runours first!

    Fine by me.
    , Jan 6, 2004
  9. starwars

    Guest

    > > "starwars" <> wrote in message
    > > > Please go to this website: http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com to learn
    > > > all about Ken Pangborn and his cohorts.
    > > >
    > > > He is trying to pull the wool over your eyes and it is rumored that
    > > > the A-Team is in serious financial trouble now.
    > > >
    > > > We can not give up the cause.
    > > >
    > > > Ken Pangborn has failed to live up to his claims. Don't be fooled!
    > > >
    > > > Read and LEARN!

    > > Then they should look at www.a-team.org and compare which is written by
    > > somebody SANE Davey and who is some pathetic internet PSYCHO STALKER

    lying
    > > his ass off.

    > Then they should look at http://www.lart.com/auk/whiners.html to
    > see how people