    I work full time (not in IT) and am self funded.

    Cheers

    Gary

    geepeetee, Oct 4, 2003

  2. geepeetee

    geepeetee Guest

    PS i am in the UK
    "geepeetee" <> wrote in message
    news:3f7f1083$...
    > Hi
    >
    > I am considering taking the A+ course, theres alot on offer in the way of
    > training and study materials (3day, 4 day, 5 day, fastrak, CD based etc

    etc)

    geepeetee, Oct 4, 2003

  3. geepeetee

    Guest

    >Hi
    >
    >I am considering taking the A+ course, theres alot on offer in the way of
    >training and study materials (3day, 4 day, 5 day, fastrak, CD based etc etc)
    >and lots of prices too.
    >
    >Can anyone offer any advice as to the best / most cost effective methods,
    >also what is the cost and how often are the exams.
    >
    >I work full time (not in IT) and am self funded.
    >
    >Cheers
    >
    >Gary

    What I would do is spring for the MM book and read the book throughly
    then start taking all the practice exams you can find. Keep in Mind
    the objectives change in November so unless your going to take the
    test quiokly I would wait until the new book comes out. I also used
    the Measure Up online tests but that was only because they were
    included with my tuition which someone else paid for.

    Good Luck,

    Gary

    , Oct 4, 2003
  4. geepeetee

    Kenny Guest

    Download printable A+ manuals free from:
    http://www.cct-expert.com/

    --

    Kenny

    Kenny, Oct 5, 2003
  5. I would not take a 3 or 5 day course unless you are in the field. I took a short
    one and it was too much to cover in that time. Many others in the class felt the
    same way.

    somebody®, Oct 6, 2003