    I want to know about the microsoft exams. I want to
    write exam on vb.net and asp.net.please give me complete
    details.
    vijay, Oct 4, 2004

  2. vijay

    leftfoot Guest

    sorry i eat tmen and now no one can do the exams, well not
    until go go to the toilet (they are written in gold)

    leftfoot, Oct 4, 2004

  3. vijay

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa, leftfoot climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    > sorry i eat tmen and now no one can do the exams, well not
    > until go go to the toilet (they are written in gold)

    Are you stoned or just crazy?

    JaR
    JaR, Oct 4, 2004
  4. vijay

    cadman Guest

    submit request in java script to

    cadman, Oct 4, 2004
  5. arrr..... let me think, i went to the toilet and the gold
    burnt my arse, like one time when i was in band cap and
    the conductor shoved a..........(insert text here).
    mmmmmmmmm....... stoned yes plz can i have some more.

    leftfoot say hello to right foot, Oct 5, 2004
  6. vijay

    righthand Guest

    how,??????? please post example NOW you sad excuse for a
    keyboard!!

    righthand, Oct 5, 2004
  7. vijay

    cadman Guest

    DUH!! Just use the ANY key.

    cadman, Oct 5, 2004
  8. i like any keys they are easy to type with. what key do
    you use

    little finger, Oct 6, 2004