    This is not due to the boot sequence because when I set it to boot from my
    hard drive it states a boot error "ntloader missing." How do I get it to
    boot from my hard drive properly?

    =?Utf-8?B?WmVicmE=?=, Dec 22, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?WmVicmE=?=

    John Barnes Guest

    Check to see which drive you have the boot.ini, ntldr and ntdetect.com files
    on and make sure it is the first drive in the boot sequence and that the
    partition is the active partition on that drive.

    John Barnes, Dec 22, 2005

  3. I found the ntldr and the ntdetect on the first drive and main partition,but
    i cant find the boot.ini file anywhere.

    =?Utf-8?B?WmVicmE=?=, Dec 22, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?WmVicmE=?=

    John Barnes Guest

    using your x64 install CD go into Recovery console (option R) then at a
    command prompt use the command bootcfg /rebuild
    This will create a new boot.ini on your system drive.

    John Barnes, Dec 23, 2005