    with Aida? Is it malware or is a-squared mistaken?

    --
    Remove the "Delany" to reply.
    Babel17delany, Jun 21, 2005

  2. Babel17delany

    Jim Byrd Guest

    Hi Babel17 (great book that, BTW! - as a retired Systems Engineer, I
    particularly enjoyed the sequence with the marbles :) ) - It kinda depends
    on what things you believe constitute 'malware'. Aida is certainly a data
    miner of sorts (although whether it reports out or not is moot!), albeit IMO
    a harmless one that I personally find useful. A2 is simply warning you that
    there exists on your machine a program capable of collecting and reporting
    significant data about your environment.

    --
    Regards, Jim Byrd, MS-MVP
    My, Blog Defending Your Machine, here:

    Jim Byrd, Jun 22, 2005