A solution: Multiple outgoing providers from a single handset on an ATA. eg. linksys / sipura PAP2,

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by Brian A, May 22, 2006.

  1. Brian A

    Brian A Guest

    A solution: Multiple outgoing providers from a single handset on an
    ATA such as linksys / sipura PAP2, SPA-1001 etc.

    about the topic.
    I have posted, on a web site, some instructional articles.
    A friend allows me use of some of his web space so I am making use of
    it.
    The topic is aimed at those people who want to use their
    linksys/sipura ATAs - and probably other unlocked ATAs, with more than
    one outgoing provider on a single handset. This is possible, of course
    using gateways on the SPA-3000 but not so on the PAP2 etc.
    Many people have tried the syntax, in sipura's documentation which is
    supposed to permit use of other providers via the dial plan. Most of
    those have found that it simply does not work. I am currently in
    communication, with Sipura, on this very issue.
    If you try the method I have described please let me know, via email,
    if you find any errors in my write up or if something is not clear.
    The site is not intended to look pretty it is merely functional.
    See
    http://www.leafcom.co.uk

    Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.
    Brian A, May 22, 2006