    that) and that website was emailed to me as a site for obtaining many
    old(er) programs for a membership fee.

    jonesie
    bjones, Sep 22, 2003

  2. bjones

    °Mike° Guest

    It's piracy, plain and simple, from the well-known bottom-feeding
    scumbag, Art Schwartz. You will lose your money - be warned!

    whois -h whois.opensrs.net ultimatesoftwaredeals.com

    Registrant:
    Perfect Shareware
    1749 East Hallandale Beach Blvd #388
    Hallandale, FL 33009
    US

    Domain name: ULTIMATESOFTWAREDEALS.COM

    Administrative Contact:
    Schwartz, Arthur
    1749 East Hallandale Beach Blvd #388
    Hallandale, FL 33009
    US
    954-454-3191
    Technical Contact:
    Schwartz, Arthur
    1749 East Hallandale Beach Blvd #388
    Hallandale, FL 33009
    US
    954-454-3191

    On Mon, 22 Sep 2003 18:24:51 -0400, in
    <SDKbb.10798$>
    bjones scrawled:

    >Anyone here ever hear of or use the following website to get older software
    >programs?

    <snip>

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Sep 22, 2003

  3. bjones

    trout Guest

    bjones wrote:

    > Anyone here ever hear of or use the following website to get older
    > software programs?
    >
    > http://www.ultimatesoftwaredeals.com
    >
    > I am looking for PhotoSuite II and of course they're up to PS4 now (I
    > have that) and that website was emailed to me as a site for obtaining
    > many old(er) programs for a membership fee.
    >
    > jonesie

    Yes, that's a scumbag. Don't.
    Old software at reduced prices? I believe it's called Ebay.
    <http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3627933329&category=
    51344>
    --
    "Don't waste your money on cons."
    trout, Sep 22, 2003
  4. On Mon, 22 Sep 2003 22:24:51 GMT in 24hoursupport.helpdesk, my mind boggled
    at the following statement by bjones in message

    > Anyone here ever hear of or use the following website to get older software
    > programs?
    >
    > http://www.ultimatesoftwaredeals.com
    >
    > I am looking for PhotoSuite II and of course they're up to PS4 now (I have
    > that) and that website was emailed to me as a site for obtaining many
    > old(er) programs for a membership fee.
    >
    > jonesie

    As others have said, don't bother. The only thing you'll get from that site
    is unwanted charges to your credit card.

    --
    The Old Sourdough
    No of SETI units returned: 2120
    The Old Sourdough, Sep 23, 2003
  5. bjones

    bjones Guest

    Okay, thanks for the feedback, I thought it sounded weird.

    jonesie

    bjones, Sep 23, 2003
  6. On Tue, 23 Sep 2003 01:38:36 GMT in 24hoursupport.helpdesk, my mind boggled

    > Okay, thanks for the feedback, I thought it sounded weird.
    >
    > jonesie

    Just for giggles here's a little more info on Artie and his scams.

    http://www.perfect-shareware.info/

    http://www.themidden.co.uk/artie/1.html

    snip

    The Old Sourdough, Sep 23, 2003
  7. bjones

    McQualude Guest

    bjones spaketh...

    > I am looking for PhotoSuite II

    I'm sending you an email, I have a copy I'll sale.
    --
    McQualude
    McQualude, Sep 28, 2003
  8. bjones

    McQualude Guest

    McQualude spaketh...

    > bjones spaketh...
    >
    >> I am looking for PhotoSuite II

    > I'm sending you an email, I have a copy I'll sale.

    email bounced, if you still want a copy, send me an email
    --
    McQualude at yahoo dot com
    McQualude, Sep 28, 2003