A SIMPLE STORY OF SUCCESS .....

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Manuel C. Abellon, Sep 28, 2010.

  1. " THIS SAVED MY HOUSE . . . . . "

    HAVE BEEN SELF EMPLOYED FOR 18 YEARS IN CONSTRUCTION MAKING AROUND
    150,000 A
    YEAR, THEN THE HOUSING MARKET FELL, IN THE LAST 2 YEARS I HAVE LOST 75% OF
    MY INCOME, IT MADE IT VERY DIFACULT TO MAKE PAYMENTS. OUR HOUSE FELL INTO
    FORECLOSUER THIS SUMMER, I SAW THIS PROGRAM AND IT WAS ANSWER TO OUR PAYERS
    AND SAVED OUR HOME. THIS PROGRAAM WORKS.

    THERE IN ALSO HELP WHEN YOU SEND YOUR LETTER ASKING TO BE ADDED TO THE
    MAILING LIST SEND EMAIL ADDRESS AND ASK FOR HELP. WE WILL SEND YOU BACK WHAT
    IS WORKING TO GIVE YOU A FAST TRACK TO MAKING REAL MONEY

    !!!!$$$$$$ EASY MONEY, AND IT REALLY WORKS!!!!!!, TRY IT AND YOU'LL BE
    HAPPY!!!!! :0)

    $$$Take five minutes to read this and it WILL change your life.$$$

    I finally decided to read one of these articles in an internet newsgroup
    describing how to make $50,000.00 in only one month from a $5.00 investment.

    Of course I thought this was ridiculous, or some type of pyramid. I talked
    it over with my family, an attorney, and my friends and they all agreed it
    was some sort of scam. I hate scams because usually someone gets burned, and
    I didn't want it to be me! I blew it off for a few weeks then saw another
    one in a newsgroup I go to a lot and thought, "Maybe this is legitimate!".
    Besides, what's $5.00 , I spend more than that in the morning on my way to
    work on coffee and cigs for the day.

    Well, two weeks later, I began receiving money in the mail! I couldn't
    believe it! Not just a little , I mean big bucks! At first only a few
    hundred dollars, then a week later, a couple of thousand , then BOOM . By
    the end of the fourth week, I had received nearly $47,000.00. It came from
    all over the world. And every bit of it perfectly legal and on the up and
    up. I've been able to pay off all my bills and still had enough left over
    for a nice vacation for me and my family.

    Not only does it work for me, it works for other folks as well. Markus
    Valppu says he made $57,883 in four weeks. Dave Manning claims he made
    $53,664 in the same amount of time. Dan Shepstone says it was only $17,000
    for him. Do I know these folks? No, but when I read how they say they did
    it, it made sense to me. Enough sense that I'm taking a similar chance with
    $5 of my own money.
    Not a big chance, I admit--but one with incredible potential, because $5 is
    all anyone ever invests in this system. Period. That's all Markus, Dave, or
    Dan invested, yet their $5 netted them tens of thousands
    of dollars each, in a safe, legal, completely legitimate way. Here's how it
    works in 3 easy steps:

    STEP 1.

    Invest your $5 by writing your name and address on five separate pieces of
    paper along with the words:
    "PLEASE ADD ME TO YOUR MAILING LIST."
    (In this way, you're not just sending a dollar to someone; you're paying for
    a legitimate service.) Fold a $1 bill, money order, or bank note inside each
    paper, and mail them by standard U. S. Mail to the following five addresses:

    1 . Heath Ward P.O.Box 2027 Dodge City, Ks 67801

    2 . Matthew Kulbacki 1025 12th street Golden, CO, USA 80401

    3 . Nikki Robinson 2324 Frederick Place Valdosta, GA 3160

    4 . Nelson Witt P.O. Box 9494 Salt Lake City, Utah 84109

    5 . Manuel Abellon 54 Fulbourn rd. Cambridge, UK CB19JN

    STEP 2.

    Now remove the top name from the list, and move the other names up. This
    way, #5 becomes #4 and so on. Put your name in as the fifth one on the list.

    STEP 3.

    Post the article to at least 200 newsgroups. There are at least 17000
    newsgroups at any given moment in time. Try posting to as many newsgroups as
    you can. Remember the more groups you post to, the more people will see your
    article and send you cash!

    STEP 4.

    You are now in business for yourself, and should start seeing returns within
    7 to 14 days! Remember, the internet is new and huge. There is no way you
    can lose.

    Now here is how and why this system works:

    Out of every block of 200 posts I made, I got back 5 responses. Yes, that's
    right, only 5. You make $5.00 in cash, not checks or money orders, but real
    cash with your name at #5.

    Each additional person who sent you $1.00 now also makes 200 additional
    postings with your name at #4, 1000 postings. On average then, 50 people
    will send you $1.00 with your name at #4,....$50.00 in your pocket!

    Now these 50 new people will make 200 postings each with your name at #3 or
    10,000 postings. Average return, 500 people= $500. They make 200 postings
    each with your name at #2= 100,000 postings=5000 returns at $1.00
    each=$5,000.00 in cash!

    Finally, 5,000 people make 200 postings each with your name at #1 and you
    get a return of $50,000 before your name drops off the list. And that's only
    if everyone down the line makes only 200 postings each! Your total income
    for this one cycle is $55,000.

    From time to time when you see your name is no longer on the list, you take
    the latest posting you can find and start all over again.

    The end result depends on you. You must follow through and repost this
    article everywhere you can think of. The more postings you make, the more
    cash ends up in your mailbox. It's too easy and too cheap to pass up!!!

    So that's it. Pretty simple sounding stuff, huh? But believe me, it works.
    There are millions of people surfing the net every day, all day, all over
    the world. And 100,000 new people get on the net every day. You know that,
    you've seen the stories in the paper. So, my friend, read and follow the
    simple instructions and play fair. That's the key, and that's all there is
    to it. Print this out right now so you can refer back to this article
    easily. Try to keep an eye on all the postings you made to make sure
    everyone is playing fairly. You know where your name should be.

    If you're really not sure or still think this can't be for real, then don't
    do it. But please print this article and pass it along to someone you know
    who really needs the money, and see what happens.

    TRY IT AND YOU'LL BE HAPPY!!! :eek:) !!!!!!!!!!
    Manuel C. Abellon, Sep 28, 2010

    Manuel C. Abellon, Sep 28, 2010

  3. Manuel C. Abellon

    joevan Guest

    On 29 Sep 2010 00:36:14 +0200, "Manuel C. Abellon"
    <> wrote:

    >Manuel C. Abellon <>

    An asshole wrote. Asshole wrote. and wrote and ---
    joevan, Sep 28, 2010
  4. Manuel C. Abellon

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 9/28/2010 5:36 PM Just to please that super-ego, Manuel C. Abellon
    wrote the following tidbit of information:
    > Manuel C. Abellon<>

    BULL SHIT Bullshit BullShit and more Bull Shit.
    --
    OldGringo38
    Just West Of Nowhere
    OldGringo38, Sep 28, 2010
  5. Manuel C. Abellon

    n0i Guest

    On 9/28/2010 6:12 PM, Manuel C. Abellon wrote:
    > " THIS cost me my account . . . . . "

    <snip>

    There. I fixed your scam spam to reflect what is about to happen.

    n0i
    n0i, Sep 29, 2010