    8. If it's not to personal, how did you get started with your parents?
    9. Do you think that I'm a silly bitch or pervert for asking these
    questions?
    Zilva Zanga, Sep 29, 2005

  2. Zilva Zanga

    misture Guest

    In news:433b4ab5$0$21568$,
    Zilva Zanga <> opined very noisily:
    > I'm not a regular in this newsgroup, in fact I only just found it & by
    > accident. However the subject intrigues me, particularly sex with
    > parents.
    > I don't expect many replies as the newsgroup doesn't seem to be
    > terribly active but I'm interested in any sensible replies.
    >
    > 1. Have you had sex with a parent?
    > 2. If yes, did you use (normally if appropriate) protection?
    > 3. Have you had anal sex with a parent?
    > 4. If you're a guy and had the opportunity, would you have sex with
    > your mother if she was pregnant?
    > 5. If you had the opportunity, would you watch your parents have sex
    > together?
    > 6. Once again if you're a guy, would you swap or share your mother?
    > 7. Or if you're a gal, would you let your father swap or share you?
    > 8. If it's not to personal, how did you get started with your parents?
    > 9. Do you think that I'm a silly bitch or pervert for asking these
    > questions?

    silly --- also queer
    typical retard from Oz
    in the words of the poet " go away sexually"

    Misture
    misture, Sep 29, 2005

  3. Zilva Zanga wrote:
    > I'm not a regular in this newsgroup, in fact I only just found it & by
    > accident. However the subject intrigues me, particularly sex with parents.
    >
    > I don't expect many replies as the newsgroup doesn't seem to be terribly
    > active but I'm interested in any sensible replies.
    >
    > 1. Have you had sex with a parent?
    > 2. If yes, did you use (normally if appropriate) protection?
    > 3. Have you had anal sex with a parent?
    > 4. If you're a guy and had the opportunity, would you have sex with your
    > mother if she was pregnant?
    > 5. If you had the opportunity, would you watch your parents have sex
    > together?
    > 6. Once again if you're a guy, would you swap or share your mother?
    > 7. Or if you're a gal, would you let your father swap or share you?
    > 8. If it's not to personal, how did you get started with your parents?
    > 9. Do you think that I'm a silly bitch or pervert for asking these
    > questions?

    I'm having sex with your mom right now. Anything you want me to tell her?
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Sep 29, 2005
  4. Rôgêr wrote:
    > Zilva Zanga wrote:
    >> I'm not a regular in this newsgroup, in fact I only just found it & by
    >> accident. However the subject intrigues me, particularly sex with parents.
    >>
    >> I don't expect many replies as the newsgroup doesn't seem to be terribly
    >> active but I'm interested in any sensible replies.
    >>
    >> 1. Have you had sex with a parent?
    >> 2. If yes, did you use (normally if appropriate) protection?
    >> 3. Have you had anal sex with a parent?
    >> 4. If you're a guy and had the opportunity, would you have sex with your
    >> mother if she was pregnant?
    >> 5. If you had the opportunity, would you watch your parents have sex
    >> together?
    >> 6. Once again if you're a guy, would you swap or share your mother?
    >> 7. Or if you're a gal, would you let your father swap or share you?
    >> 8. If it's not to personal, how did you get started with your parents?
    >> 9. Do you think that I'm a silly bitch or pervert for asking these
    >> questions?

    > I'm having sex with your mom right now. Anything you want me to tell her?

    Holy shit -- so am I.

    <looks over her shoulder>

    So that's you back there? So that's what you look like.

    Can I bum a smoke when we're finished?

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
    Blinky the Shark, Sep 29, 2005
  5. Zilva Zanga

    Zilva Zanga Guest

    "Zilva Zanga" <> wrote in message
    > I'm not a regular in this newsgroup, in fact I only just found it & by
    > accident. However the subject intrigues me, particularly sex with parents.
    >
    > I don't expect many replies as the newsgroup doesn't seem to be terribly
    > active but I'm interested in any sensible replies.
    >
    > 1. Have you had sex with a parent?
    > 2. If yes, did you use (normally if appropriate) protection?
    > 3. Have you had anal sex with a parent?
    > 4. If you're a guy and had the opportunity, would you have sex with your
    > mother if she was pregnant?
    > 5. If you had the opportunity, would you watch your parents have sex
    > together?
    > 6. Once again if you're a guy, would you swap or share your mother?
    > 7. Or if you're a gal, would you let your father swap or share you?
    > 8. If it's not to personal, how did you get started with your parents?
    > 9. Do you think that I'm a silly bitch or pervert for asking these
    > questions?

    Very f...... funny, idiot.
    Zilva Zanga, Sep 29, 2005
  6. Zilva Zanga

    docmill Guest

    "Zilva Zanga" <> wrote in

    > I'm not a regular in this newsgroup, in fact I only just found it & by
    > accident. However the subject intrigues me, particularly sex with
    > parents.
    >
    > I don't expect many replies as the newsgroup doesn't seem to be
    > terribly active but I'm interested in any sensible replies.
    >
    > 1. Have you had sex with a parent?
    > 2. If yes, did you use (normally if appropriate) protection?
    > 3. Have you had anal sex with a parent?
    > 4. If you're a guy and had the opportunity, would you have sex with
    > your mother if she was pregnant?
    > 5. If you had the opportunity, would you watch your parents have sex
    > together?
    > 6. Once again if you're a guy, would you swap or share your mother?
    > 7. Or if you're a gal, would you let your father swap or share you?
    > 8. If it's not to personal, how did you get started with your parents?
    > 9. Do you think that I'm a silly bitch or pervert for asking these
    > questions?

    I have sex with both my parents regularly. Maybe I should get around to
    burying them this week. All your other questions seem to be answered then,
    no? Oh yeah, you are perverted and bitchy at the same time. Can you
    hitch-hike without hiding one thumb?

    --
    **************SEND ME A LINK******************
    Docmill's "Home Of Hotlinks In the FryingSpam"
    docmill, Sep 29, 2005
  7. Zilva Zanga

    Fred Guest

    "Rôgêr" <> wrote in message
    > Zilva Zanga wrote:
    >> I'm not a regular in this newsgroup, in fact I only just found it & by
    >> accident. However the subject intrigues me, particularly sex with
    >> parents.
    >>
    >> I don't expect many replies as the newsgroup doesn't seem to be terribly
    >> active but I'm interested in any sensible replies.
    >>
    >> 1. Have you had sex with a parent?
    >> 2. If yes, did you use (normally if appropriate) protection?
    >> 3. Have you had anal sex with a parent?
    >> 4. If you're a guy and had the opportunity, would you have sex with your
    >> mother if she was pregnant?
    >> 5. If you had the opportunity, would you watch your parents have sex
    >> together?
    >> 6. Once again if you're a guy, would you swap or share your mother?
    >> 7. Or if you're a gal, would you let your father swap or share you?
    >> 8. If it's not to personal, how did you get started with your parents?
    >> 9. Do you think that I'm a silly bitch or pervert for asking these
    >> questions?

    > I'm having sex with your mom right now. Anything you want me to tell her?

    Why not? Bet she's never had a husband.
    Fred, Sep 29, 2005
  8. Blinky the Shark wrote:
    > Rôgêr wrote:
    >
    >>Zilva Zanga wrote:
    >>
    >>>I'm not a regular in this newsgroup, in fact I only just found it & by
    >>>accident. However the subject intrigues me, particularly sex with parents.
    >>>
    >>>I don't expect many replies as the newsgroup doesn't seem to be terribly
    >>>active but I'm interested in any sensible replies.
    >>>
    >>>1. Have you had sex with a parent?
    >>>2. If yes, did you use (normally if appropriate) protection?
    >>>3. Have you had anal sex with a parent?
    >>>4. If you're a guy and had the opportunity, would you have sex with your
    >>>mother if she was pregnant?
    >>>5. If you had the opportunity, would you watch your parents have sex
    >>>together?
    >>> 6. Once again if you're a guy, would you swap or share your mother?
    >>> 7. Or if you're a gal, would you let your father swap or share you?
    >>>8. If it's not to personal, how did you get started with your parents?
    >>>9. Do you think that I'm a silly bitch or pervert for asking these
    >>>questions?

    >>I'm having sex with your mom right now. Anything you want me to tell her?

    > Holy shit -- so am I.
    >
    > <looks over her shoulder>
    >
    > So that's you back there? So that's what you look like.
    >
    > Can I bum a smoke when we're finished?

    I'm the semi-pole mentioned in the subject line I think. And I don't
    smoke after sex, I've checked several times.
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Sep 29, 2005
  9. Zilva Zanga

    docmill Guest

    Rôgêr <> wrote in

    > Blinky the Shark wrote:
    >> Rôgêr wrote:

    >>>I'm having sex with your mom right now. Anything you want me to tell
    >>>her?

    >> Holy shit -- so am I.
    >>
    >> <looks over her shoulder>
    >>
    >> So that's you back there? So that's what you look like.
    >>
    >> Can I bum a smoke when we're finished?

    > I'm the semi-pole mentioned in the subject line I think. And I don't
    > smoke after sex, I've checked several times.

    Is that OK with all you liars? Sorry Roger.
    docmill, Sep 29, 2005
  10. Zilva Zanga

    trout Guest

    Stew wrote:

    > Dude... Would it really freak you out if I asked to preserve your
    > Disclaimer for historical purposes?

    > Stewie

    I don't see why it would. After all, regurgitation from historical
    resources is about all the broken-down joke of a troll has left. And
    despite his coy shreiks to the contary, he *does* enjoy a good slurp.
    --
    Drag....thump.. draggg.....tu-thump. Oh no. It's the imperso-bot in
    tepid pursuit. Oh my. Oh God grant me peace to finish this sandwich.
    trout, Sep 29, 2005
  11. Rôgêr <> wrote in

    >Zilva Zanga wrote:
    >> I'm not a regular in this newsgroup, in fact I only just found it
    >> & by accident. However the subject intrigues me, particularly sex
    >> with parents.
    >>
    >> I don't expect many replies as the newsgroup doesn't seem to be
    >> terribly active but I'm interested in any sensible replies.
    >>
    >> 1. Have you had sex with a parent?
    >> 2. If yes, did you use (normally if appropriate) protection?
    >> 3. Have you had anal sex with a parent?
    >> 4. If you're a guy and had the opportunity, would you have sex
    >> with your mother if she was pregnant?
    >> 5. If you had the opportunity, would you watch your parents have
    >> sex together?
    >> 6. Once again if you're a guy, would you swap or share your
    >> mother? 7. Or if you're a gal, would you let your father swap or
    >> share you?
    >> 8. If it's not to personal, how did you get started with your
    >> parents? 9. Do you think that I'm a silly bitch or pervert for
    >> asking these questions?

    > I'm having sex with your mom right now. Anything you want me to
    > tell her?

    Ask her where all my socks are.

    Top

    --
    Freedom is never free....
    Top (retired), Sep 30, 2005
  12. Zilva Zanga

    Old Gringo Guest

    With Out Any Hesitation Zilva Zanga Wrote The Following::
    > I'm not a regular in this newsgroup, in fact I only just found it & by
    > accident. However the subject intrigues me, particularly sex with parents.
    >
    > I don't expect many replies as the newsgroup doesn't seem to be terribly
    > active but I'm interested in any sensible replies.
    >
    > 1. Have you had sex with a parent?
    > 2. If yes, did you use (normally if appropriate) protection?
    > 3. Have you had anal sex with a parent?
    > 4. If you're a guy and had the opportunity, would you have sex with your
    > mother if she was pregnant?
    > 5. If you had the opportunity, would you watch your parents have sex
    > together?
    > 6. Once again if you're a guy, would you swap or share your mother?
    > 7. Or if you're a gal, would you let your father swap or share you?
    > 8. If it's not to personal, how did you get started with your parents?
    > 9. Do you think that I'm a silly bitch or pervert for asking these
    > questions?

    Sounds like part of the physic evaluation from USN Circa 40s-50s

    --
    Old Gringo George
    Magic Weaver Of Life
    Old Gringo, Sep 30, 2005
  13. In news:Xns96E0C1F596AECTopneorrcom@65.24.3.143, "Top (retired)"
    <> wrote in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > Rôgêr <> wrote in
    >
    >>Zilva Zanga wrote:

    snip

    >>> 4. If you're a guy and had the opportunity, would you have sex
    >>> with your mother if she was pregnant?

    snip

    >> I'm having sex with your mom right now. Anything you want me to
    >> tell her?

    > Ask her where all my socks are.
    >
    > Top

    She told me they're in the kitchen cupboard, under the skillets.

    --
    The Old Sourdough
    May an impossible number of fatuous allergists pick their asses in your
    The Old Sourdough, Sep 30, 2005
  14. The Old Sourdough wrote:
    > In news:Xns96E0C1F596AECTopneorrcom@65.24.3.143, "Top (retired)"
    ><> wrote in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >
    >> Rôgêr <> wrote in
    >>
    >>>Zilva Zanga wrote:

    > snip

    > snip
    >

    >>> I'm having sex with your mom right now. Anything you want me to
    >>> tell her?

    >> Ask her where all my socks are.
    >>
    >> Top

    > She told me they're in the kitchen cupboard, under the skillets.

    Hmmmm. She told me his socks were rotten.

    Wait...maybe that was his *sex*.

    Let me get back to you.

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
    Blinky the Shark, Sep 30, 2005
  15. Zilva Zanga

    Avenger© Guest

    Says the Pommie ****!!

    --
    Avenger©
    I *HATE* Spam
    Avenger©, Sep 30, 2005
  16. Blinky the Shark <> wrote in

    >The Old Sourdough wrote:
    >> In news:Xns96E0C1F596AECTopneorrcom@65.24.3.143, "Top (retired)"
    >><> wrote in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >>
    >>> Rôgêr <> wrote in

    >> snip

    >> snip

    >>> Ask her where all my socks are.
    >>>
    >>> Top

    >> She told me they're in the kitchen cupboard, under the skillets.

    > Hmmmm. She told me his socks were rotten.
    >
    > Wait...maybe that was his *sex*.
    >
    > Let me get back to you.

    Probably both!@ That old hag!@

    Top