A script question to programmers,how to open multiple links of Inbox in the same IE window 1 by 1

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Thaqalainnaqvi@gmail.com, Apr 16, 2006.

  1. Guest

    This is cut from Message Source of a sample e-mail from my box.
    <a
    href="http://ad.ca.doubleclick.net/jump/email.workopolis.com/en-work-careeralert;mode=en;mode=alert;adpg=careeralert;arena=work;arena=careers;pos=ban;tile=1;sz=468x60;ord=##random##?"
    target="_blank">

    _Blank leading me to open each link in a window as per above info:But
    my question still,can I modify above script to help me open many job
    posts in the same window.

    Idea is to save time and CPU memory/speed in opening and closing of
    mutilple IE windows relevant to numerous hyperlinks in workopolis.My
    question is how to Browse multiple hyperlinks within same IE window .
    I feel,after repairing windows XP-SP2 to SP1, I lost option of
    browsing/looking within same IE window by clicking to numerous
    hyperlinks/job posts in my inbox mails Instead of opening a separate
    page/IE window for each job id or hyperlink. Multiple IE windows opened
    after opening mails and clicking various job posts on same web site
    like workopolis.com or jobbank.gc.ca. How can i fix this to minimize
    multiple IE windows open for each hyperlink?Any help!Pls

    , Apr 16, 2006