    Guest Guest

    i just got my a+ certificate earlier.. how much is the
    starting salary should i expect?

    Guest, Aug 22, 2004

  2. Guest

    Mark Guest

    $5.00 @ hour.

    --
    Mark
    MCSA, CNA, A+, Net+, iNet+, Server+

    Mark, Aug 22, 2004

  3. Guest

    Feral Geek Guest

    $5.00/hr - Why bother - is that even minimum wage. I think
    you can garner a little more than $5.00 an hour with an A+
    cert and some experience unless you live in Podunk.

    Feral Geek, Aug 24, 2004
  4. Guest

    The Geek Guest

    A little more background information would be nice. If you only have A+ and
    no experience then you can almost forget it. A+ and $5 will get you a cup
    of coffee at Starbucks. Sorry for the negativity, but this is the harsh
    reality.

    The Geek, Aug 24, 2004
  5. Guest

    Charles Guest

    About the same as flipping burgers until you get about a
    year or 2 of experience

    Charles, Sep 8, 2004