A reteurn to a gentler time"Tthe Age Of Steam"

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Collector»NZ, Dec 28, 2004.

  1. BBC NEWS | Science/Nature | Steam engines could be eco hope
    "Think of steam engines and hazy, romantic images of chugging great
    beasts of old fill the mind.

    The Inspiration steam car design
    Inspiration aims to break the record next summer
    Steam-powered vehicles are not usually deemed as being parked at the
    cutting edge of transport technology.

    Nor do they seem to be the type to race across desert landscapes in a
    bid to smash land speed records in the 21st Century.

    But British design engineer Glynne Bowsher and his team have almost
    finished building a super-fast vehicle reminiscent of the Batmobile."

    | Local 40.9000°S, 174.9830°E |
    Why is it drug addicts and computer afficionados are both called users?
    Collector»NZ, Dec 28, 2004