A respond to "MCSE NT4, W2K.." "Network Guru" & "Techie"

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Samantha, Jun 5, 2004.

  1. Samantha

    Samantha Guest

    Thank you "MCSE NT4,W2K,Wk2003". Obviouly you understood
    the question I was asking, and cleared up any doubts I
    might have had, thank you for your reply and good taste.
    I am sorry I cannot say the same for "Network Guru"
    and "Techie", where you you get off insulting me by
    calling me a trol. I have worked hard in the field of IT
    for 4 years, and legitimately obtain my certifications in
    70-217, 70-219, 70-215, and 70-210 through deligence and
    perserverance. It is blaringly clear to me that you did
    not read that I used Sybex books, Trancenders, SmartCerty
    online training and CBT Nuggets, all industry respectable
    resources to prepare for my exams. Shame on you for
    reverting to name calling when I was simply asking a
    question on a subject I only recently discovered existed.
    I wrote in here asking for clarity not degradation. I
    thought this was a place where if you had questions you
    could asked. I found your responses to be rude,smug and
    inexcusable.

    Samantha, Jun 5, 2004

  2. Samantha

    Techie Guest

    Samantha,
    Get off your high and mighty horse, you posted a question that you already
    knew the answer to and that if you spent 5 seconds in this newsgroup you
    would have known it will bring down the most vicious attacks. I hard think
    calling you a troll is insulting unless of course you are really ugly.

    In future please use Google before posting because this question has been
    asked and answer a million times before its not new just because you are too
    busy to look.

    --
    Techie
    MCNGP #21

    Techie, Jun 5, 2004

  3. Samantha

    Network Guru Guest

    "Samantha" <> wrote in message
    > Thank you "MCSE NT4,W2K,Wk2003". Obviouly you understood
    > the question I was asking, and cleared up any doubts I
    > might have had, thank you for your reply and good taste.
    > I am sorry I cannot say the same for "Network Guru"
    > and "Techie", where you you get off insulting me by
    > calling me a trol. I have worked hard in the field of IT
    > for 4 years, and legitimately obtain my certifications in
    > 70-217, 70-219, 70-215, and 70-210 through deligence and
    > perserverance. It is blaringly clear to me that you did
    > not read that I used Sybex books, Trancenders, SmartCerty
    > online training and CBT Nuggets, all industry respectable
    > resources to prepare for my exams. Shame on you for
    > reverting to name calling when I was simply asking a
    > question on a subject I only recently discovered existed.
    > I wrote in here asking for clarity not degradation. I
    > thought this was a place where if you had questions you
    > could asked. I found your responses to be rude,smug and
    > inexcusable.

    You deserve to be hit with Chalk's phrase in its purest form, but the rules
    of conduct prohibit me from doing it. I am a magnanimous individual, hence
    I follow the rules of conduct.

    Network Guru, Jun 5, 2004
  4. Samantha

    Samantha Guest

    Techie,
    I have a right to be on a horse when I have been
    wrongfully attacked. I posted the question to get the
    thougts of others in this newsgroup on it. I am not sorry
    for asking a question I thought this is what newsgroups
    were for. And with regards to using Google, that was the
    search engine I used which took me to the braindump
    website. Your response was completely uncalled for, and I
    take offense to it because it is misleading, it gives the
    impression that I cheated to pass all my other exams which
    is not true. I only found out there was such a thing as
    braindumping 1 day ago. You can be angry with me for
    asking a question all you want, but who you should be
    really angry with are the websites.

    Samantha, Jun 5, 2004
  5. Samantha

    Techie Guest

    Please stop justifying your cheating by blaming others

    --
    Techie
    MCNGP #21

    Techie, Jun 5, 2004
  6. Samantha

    Samantha Guest

    "Justifying my cheating"! For your information I have
    never cheated, or used a braindump to pass any of my
    exams, and I have never said I did in fact I made it a
    point of saying I didn't. If after all the posts, and my
    reason for asking the question, and how I came across the
    website, and you still do not understand why your remarks
    where uncalled for, and to further add insult to injury by
    saying I cheat, which I find to be worse than calling me a
    troll. You are clearly a close-minded, and ill-mannered
    individual, and I have nothing further to say to you.
    Case Close.

    in

    Samantha, Jun 5, 2004
  7. >where you you get off insulting me by
    >calling me a trol.

    you mean 'Troll'.

    >I have worked hard in the field of IT
    >for 4 years

    Oh a newbie, that explains your ignorance.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jun 5, 2004
  8. circa Sat, 5 Jun 2004 09:41:09 -0700, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Samantha
    () said,
    > It is blaringly clear to me that you did
    > not read that I used Sybex books, Trancenders, SmartCerty
    > online training and CBT Nuggets, all industry respectable
    > resources to prepare for my exams.

    It is also clear that you are not aware of the histories of some of
    the companies you mention. Transcenders are not what I would consider
    "industry respectable".

    Laura
    --
    I am Dyslexia of Borg,
    Your ass will be laminated.

    Laura A. Robinson, Jun 5, 2004
  9. circa Sat, 5 Jun 2004 09:41:09 -0700, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Samantha
    () said,
    > Shame on you for
    > reverting to name calling when I was simply asking a
    > question on a subject I only recently discovered existed.
    > I wrote in here asking for clarity not degradation. I
    > thought this was a place where if you had questions you
    > could asked. I found your responses to be rude,smug and
    > inexcusable.

    Chill out, already. You didn't bother to read the newsgroup before
    posting your question, so you posted something that has not only been
    asked a bazillion times, but that is often posted by trolls.
    Therefore, your claims that you were "wrongfully attacked" are not
    quite representative of the situation at hand. And frankly, you're
    waaaaay to wound up over this.

    Laura
    --
    I am Dyslexia of Borg,
    Your ass will be laminated.

    Laura A. Robinson, Jun 5, 2004
  10. Samantha

    conner172 Guest

    I believe Samantha implied this but didn't say it:

    "So there! Nyah!"

    That ill mannered thing has got to hurt, eh Techie?

    conner172, Jun 6, 2004
  11. Samantha

    Techie Guest

    not really

    --
    Techie
    MCNGP #21

    Techie, Jun 6, 2004
  12. circa Sat, 5 Jun 2004 09:41:09 -0700, in

    Laura A. Robinson, Jun 6, 2004
  13. circa Sat, 5 Jun 2004 09:41:09 -0700, in

    Laura A. Robinson, Jun 6, 2004
  14. circa Sat, 5 Jun 2004 09:41:09 -0700, in

    Laura A. Robinson, Jun 6, 2004
  15. circa Sat, 5 Jun 2004 09:41:09 -0700, in

    Laura A. Robinson, Jun 6, 2004
  16. Samantha

    EviL KerneL Guest

    Dear Samantha --

    Judging by how much time you've dedicated to justify your retarded question
    by replying to every single flame you've received in this newsgroup, and
    your inability to admit you question was indeed, retarded, and move on, one
    would have to assume you're fat, ugly and a chick serious selft steem
    issues.

    I suggest you go back and read your initial post and stop making an arse out
    of yourself. You know very well what the word braindump implies, and you
    know very well braindumps contain questions from the actual test. All you
    wanted was for someone from an MCSE newsgroup to tell you it was ok to use
    them so that you felt comfortable with yourself.

    best regards,

    -Evil

    --
    "The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher
    esteem those who think alike than those who think differently"-Friedrich

    EviL KerneL, Jun 6, 2004
  17. Samantha

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Techie" <> wrote in message
    > Please stop justifying your cheating by blaming others

    Techie, it doesn't seem that Samantha has cheated at all. If she has, shame
    on her, but she's said nothing that would make me think she's a dumper. I've
    been following these threads, and it does seem like she was wrongly
    "attacked" (although that's not the word I'd use). Of course, she should
    have googled the group and checked back posts to see what the general
    consensus on dumping is. However, she should not be flamed *as* a dumper, as
    she is not one. Flame for not googling, but don't flame for being an AF.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    ---
    Virus? In the computer? Are you serious?

    Ken Briscoe, Jun 6, 2004
  18. circa Sat, 5 Jun 2004 21:59:49 -0400, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Laura A. Robinson
    () said,
    > to wound up

    too
    -Oscar Wilde

    Laura A. Robinson, Jun 6, 2004
  19. RANT: TRANSCENDERS (was: Re: A respond to "MCSE NT4, W2K.." "Network Guru" & "Techie")

    On Sat, 5 Jun 2004 22:00:01 -0400, Laura A. Robinson
    <> wrote:

    >circa Sat, 5 Jun 2004 09:41:09 -0700, in
    >microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Samantha
    >() said,
    >> It is blaringly clear to me that you did
    >> not read that I used Sybex books, Trancenders, SmartCerty
    >> online training and CBT Nuggets, all industry respectable
    >> resources to prepare for my exams.
    >>

    >It is also clear that you are not aware of the histories of some of
    >the companies you mention. Transcenders are not what I would consider
    >"industry respectable".
    >
    >Laura

    Hi Laura
    Great to see you posting again at last.

    I still remember the bad old days of the nt4 mcse transcenders :eek:(
    when they were blatant dumps - I thought they had cleaned up their
    act. I wouldnt have believed you 12 months back about Trannies being
    dumps but now I agree, and its even more so on the 2003 track.

    A course I was on provided me with Transcenders and Self Test for my
    2003 MCSE and there were questions "word-for-word" in the transcenders
    in the following exams when I sat them:

    070-270
    070-290
    070-291
    070-293
    070-294

    I found the self test questions to be at a closer level of difficulty
    to the exams but to contain no direct rip-offs from the exams.

    DONT USE TRANNIES the appear to have about 25+% of dump questions

    ================================
    My Hero:
    (remove vroomfondle to email me)
    ================================

    Marlin Munrow, Jun 6, 2004
  20. On Sat, 05 Jun 2004 21:12:27 +0100, The Poster Formerly Known as Kline
    Sphere <.> wrote:

    >>where you you get off insulting me by
    >>calling me a trol.

    >you mean 'Troll'.
    >
    >>I have worked hard in the field of IT
    >>for 4 years

    >Oh a newbie, that explains your ignorance.
    >
    >Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Meeee-owwww!

    Marlin Munrow, Jun 6, 2004