    to be big in the fantasy world called the Tale of Terra. The book I
    read was awesome!!! It had brilliant fight scenes, a compelling story
    line, lovable heroes and villians, and left me dying for the next
    story:) you all should check it out at taleofterra.com

    vaprincess, Jul 16, 2005

  2. vaprincess

    Howard Guest

    "vaprincess" <> wrote in news:1121484251.015144.182770
    @g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

    > Hey everyone I just got done reading a really good book that is a going

    So it's on DVD then?

    AOL + Google Groups. Working together to bring the world to new depths of
    stupidity.

    . Cabal# 24601-fnord | Sleep is irrelevant.

    Howard, Jul 16, 2005

  3. Howard wrote:
    > "vaprincess" <> wrote in news:1121484251.015144.182770
    > @g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:
    >

    >>Hey everyone I just got done reading a really good book that is a going

    > So it's on DVD then?
    >
    > AOL + Google Groups. Working together to bring the world to new depths of
    > stupidity.

    This sounds like a paid endorsement to me. Maybe it's the author posting.

    John

    The Man Behind The Curtain, Jul 17, 2005