    advice would be appreciated.
    Regards
    Andy

    Andrew Mott, Oct 7, 2005

  2. Andrew Mott

    dadiOH Guest

    Andrew Mott wrote:
    > About a year ago i downloaded the incredi mail software to enhance my
    > email however after i while i decided to remove the program and
    > thought nothing more of it. However my wife still gets a very
    > annoying voice message when e-mails come in saying 'New mail
    > sweetheart'.
    > It only does it when she is logged on and goes to retrieve e-mail. Ive
    > checked the registry and there is no sign of the incredimail program.
    > Any advice would be appreciated.
    > Regards
    > Andy

    Look in Control Panel, Sounds, Windows, New Mail Notification (with her
    profile)

    --
    dadiOH
    ____________________________

    dadiOH's dandies v3.06...

    dadiOH, Oct 7, 2005

  3. Andrew Mott

    Old Gringo Guest

    On Fri, 07 Oct 2005 13:57:19 GMT, in the 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    Without Any Hesitation Andrew Mott Wrote The Following:

    > About a year ago i downloaded the incredi mail software to enhance my email
    > however after i while i decided to remove the program and thought nothing
    > more of it. However my wife still gets a very annoying voice message when
    > e-mails come in saying 'New mail sweetheart'.
    > It only does it when she is logged on and goes to retrieve e-mail. Ive
    > checked the registry and there is no sign of the incredimail program. Any
    > advice would be appreciated.
    > Regards
    > Andy

    Depending on the email client you are using, system sounds will
    probably solve your problem.
    --
    Old Gringo
    The Future Is Not What It Use To Be

    Old Gringo, Oct 7, 2005
  4. Andrew Mott

    Old Gringo Guest

    On Fri, 07 Oct 2005 14:03:18 GMT, in the 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    Without Any Hesitation dadiOH Wrote The Following:

    > Andrew Mott wrote:
    >> About a year ago i downloaded the incredi mail software to enhance my
    >> email however after i while i decided to remove the program and
    >> thought nothing more of it. However my wife still gets a very
    >> annoying voice message when e-mails come in saying 'New mail
    >> sweetheart'.
    >> It only does it when she is logged on and goes to retrieve e-mail. Ive
    >> checked the registry and there is no sign of the incredimail program.
    >> Any advice would be appreciated.
    >> Regards
    >> Andy

    > Look in Control Panel, Sounds, Windows, New Mail Notification (with her
    > profile)

    Time lag I guess. sorry about that.
    --
    Old Gringo
    The Future Is Not What It Use To Be
    Freedom For The World 10/7/05 9:45:19 AM
    http://www.nuboy-industries.com

    Old Gringo, Oct 7, 2005
  5. Andrew Mott

    Jimmy Dean Guest

    On Fri, 07 Oct 2005 13:57:19 GMT, "Andrew Mott"
    <> wrote:

    >About a year ago i downloaded the incredi mail software to enhance my email
    >however after i while i decided to remove the program and thought nothing
    >more of it. However my wife still gets a very annoying voice message when
    >e-mails come in saying 'New mail sweetheart'.

    I hope you're not getting jealous!

    jd

    Jimmy Dean, Oct 8, 2005