A real Interview

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by ANovice, Aug 17, 2007.

  1. ANovice

    ANovice Guest

    Here is a REAL INTERVIEW with an illegal Mexican at a protest march in Texas
    ..

    This is good! Below is a good example of a discussion with a master of
    circular logic. Don't be logical, don't respect the truth or your adversary,
    just say what you think makes a new case when the previous case gets too
    difficult to defend.

    Jim Moore reporting for a Houston TV station on the streets of downtown
    Houston on

    May 1, 2007:

    Jim: Juan, I see that you and thousands of other protesters are marching in
    the streets to demonstrate for your cause. Exactly what is your cause and
    what do you expect to accomplish by this protest?

    Juan: We want our rights. We will show you how powerful we are. We will
    bring Houston to its knees!

    Jim: What rights?

    Juan: Our right to live here...legally. Our right to get all the benefits
    you get.

    Jim: When did you come to the United States ?

    Juan: Six years ago. I crossed over the border at night with seven other
    friends.

    Jim: Why did you come?

    Juan: For work. I can earn as much in a month as I could in a year in Mexico
    .. Besides, I get free health care, our Mexican children can go to school
    free, if I lose my job I will get Welfare, and someday I will have the
    Social Security. Nothing like that in Mexico !

    Jim: Did you feel badly about breaking our immigration laws when you came?

    Juan: No! Why should I feel bad? I have a right to be here. I have a right
    to amnesty. I paid lots of money for my Social Security and Green Cards.

    Jim: How did you acquire those documents?

    Juan: From a guy in Dallas . He charged me a lot of money too.

    Jim: Did you know that those documents were forged?

    Juan: It is of no matter. I have a right to be here and work.

    Jim: What is the "right" you speak of?

    Juan: The right of all Aliens. It is found in your Constitution. Read it!

    Jim: I have read it, but I do not remember it saying anything about rights
    for Aliens.

    Juan: It is in that part where it says that all men have Alien rights, like
    the right to pursue happiness. I wasn't happy in Mexico , so I came here.

    Jim: I think you are referring to the declaration of Independence and that
    document speaks to unalienable rights .. Not Alien rights.

    Juan: Whatever.

    Jim: Since you are demanding to become an American citizen, why then are you
    carrying a Mexican Flag?

    Juan: Because I am Mexican.

    Jim: But you said you want to be given amnesty ... to become a US citizen.

    Juan: No. This is not what we want. This is our count ry, a part of Mexico
    that you Gringos stole from us. We want it returned to its rightful owner.

    Jim: Juan, you are standing in Texas . After wining the war with Mexico ,
    Texas became a Republic, and later Texans voted to join the USA . It was not
    stolen from Mexico .

    Juan: That is a Gringo lie. Texas was stolen. So was California , New Mexico
    and Arizona . It is just like all the other stuff you Gringos steal, like
    oil and babies. You are a country of thieves.

    Jim: Babies? You think we steal babies?

    Juan: Sure. Like from Korea and Vietnam and China . I see them all over the
    place. You let all these foreigners in, but try to keep us Mexicans out. How
    is this fair?

    Jim: So, you really don't want to become an American citizen then.

    Juan: I just want my rights! Everyone has a right to live, work, and speak
    their native language wherever and whenever they please. That's another
    thing we de mand. All signs and official documents should be in Spanish .
    Teachers must teach in Spanish. Soon, more people here in Houston will speak
    Spanish than English. It is our right!

    Jim: If I were to cross over the border into Mexico without proper
    documentation, what rights would I have there?

    Juan: None. You would probably go to jail, but that's different.

    Jim: How is it different? You said everyone has the right to live wherever
    they please.

    Juan: You Gringos are a bunch of land grabbing thieves. Now you want Mexico
    too? Mexico has its rights. You Gringos have no rights in Mexico . Why would
    you want to go there anyway? There is no free medical service, schools, or
    welfare there for foreigners such as you. You cannot even own land in my
    country. Stay in the country of your birth.

    Jim: I can see that there is no way that we can agree on this issue. Thank
    you for your comments.

    Juan: Viva Mexico !

    Pass this along to every American citizen in your address books and to every
    representative in the state and federal government. If you choose to remain
    uninvolved, do not be amazed when you no longer have a nation to call your
    own nor anything you have worked for left since it will be "redistributed"
    to the activists while you are so peacefully staying out of the "fray".
    Check history, it is full of nations/empires that disappeared when its
    citizens no longer held their core beliefs and values. One person CAN make a
    difference. One plus one plus one plus one plus one plus one........

    The battle for our secure borders and immigration laws that actually mean
    something, however, hasn't even begun.

    If this ticks YOU off...PASS IT ON!
    ANovice, Aug 17, 2007

  2. ANovice