    1. Advertising

  1. Maurice Blanchard

    Walter Banks Guest

    Walter Banks, Sep 25, 2008

  2. Maurice Blanchard

    Helen Guest

    Helen, Sep 26, 2008
  3. Maurice Blanchard

    Bruce Guest

    Walter Banks <> wrote:

    >Interesting optics.

    I see Harper is a NeoC(an)on fan. ;-)
    Bruce, Sep 26, 2008
  4. Maurice Blanchard

    The Henchman Guest

    "Helen" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    On Sep 25, 6:02 pm, "Maurice Blanchard" <> wrote:
    > http://cjoint.com/data/jzxTKMcE0g_dynamic_resize.jpg

    I take it you're not happy with Harper's cuts to arts funding.
    ----------------------------------

    We have real issues to deal with. hospital overcrowding, poverty, Indian
    reservations, crumbling bridges, youth crime. **** the arts funding. $0
    for the arts.

    If artists need money then they can go raise it on the capital markets like
    everyone else
    The Henchman, Sep 26, 2008
  5. Maurice Blanchard

    Ray Fischer Guest

    The Henchman <don'> wrote:

    >"Helen" <> wrote in message
    >On Sep 25, 6:02 pm, "Maurice Blanchard" <> wrote:
    >> http://cjoint.com/data/jzxTKMcE0g_dynamic_resize.jpg

    >I take it you're not happy with Harper's cuts to arts funding.
    >----------------------------------
    >
    >We have real issues to deal with. hospital overcrowding, poverty, Indian
    >reservations, crumbling bridges, youth crime. **** the arts funding. $0
    >for the arts.
    >
    >If artists need money then they can go raise it on the capital markets like
    >everyone else

    "If [sick people] need money then they can go raise it on the capital
    markets like everyone else"

    --
    Ray Fischer
    Ray Fischer, Sep 26, 2008
  6. Maurice Blanchard

    Matt Ion Guest

    Ray Fischer wrote:
    > The Henchman <don'> wrote:
    >> "Helen" <> wrote in message
    >> On Sep 25, 6:02 pm, "Maurice Blanchard" <> wrote:
    >>> http://cjoint.com/data/jzxTKMcE0g_dynamic_resize.jpg

    >> I take it you're not happy with Harper's cuts to arts funding.
    >> ----------------------------------
    >>
    >> We have real issues to deal with. hospital overcrowding, poverty, Indian
    >> reservations, crumbling bridges, youth crime. **** the arts funding. $0
    >> for the arts.
    >>
    >> If artists need money then they can go raise it on the capital markets like
    >> everyone else

    > "If [sick people] need money then they can go raise it on the capital
    > markets like everyone else"

    "If [insert just about any special-interest group] need money then they
    can go raise it on the capital markets like everyone else"

    There, that should cover it.
    Matt Ion, Sep 26, 2008
  7. Maurice Blanchard

    Walter Banks Guest

    Helen wrote:

    > On Sep 25, 6:02 pm, "Maurice Blanchard" <> wrote:
    > > http://cjoint.com/data/jzxTKMcE0g_dynamic_resize.jpg

    > I take it you're not happy with Harper's cuts to arts funding.

    I am far more upset about the Harper's value system and attitude
    towards the arts. Proposing harsh laws against youth crime without
    moral leadership on society's values seems like a strange combination.

    There are alternative ways to raise money for the arts. Expressing
    the need for arts in a civilized society by its leaders is priceless.

    The coffee machine just beeped

    w..
    Walter Banks, Sep 26, 2008
  8. Maurice Blanchard

    Helen Guest

    On Sep 26, 12:55 pm, Walter Banks <> wrote:
    > Helen wrote:
    > > On Sep 25, 6:02 pm, "Maurice Blanchard" <> wrote:
    > > >http://cjoint.com/data/jzxTKMcE0g_dynamic_resize.jpg

    > > I take it you're not happy with Harper's cuts to arts funding.

    > I  am far more upset about the Harper's value system and attitude
    > towards the arts. Proposing harsh laws against youth crime without
    > moral leadership on society's values seems like a strange combination.
    >
    > There are alternative ways to raise money for the arts. Expressing
    > the need for arts in a civilized society by its leaders is priceless.
    >
    > The coffee machine just beeped
    >
    > w..

    It's election time Walter. All kinds of weird and wonderful things
    are promised.
    Helen, Sep 26, 2008
  9. Maurice Blanchard, Sep 26, 2008
  10. "The Henchman" <don'> a écrit dans le message de

    > "Helen" <> wrote in message
    > On Sep 25, 6:02 pm, "Maurice Blanchard" <> wrote:
    > > http://cjoint.com/data/jzxTKMcE0g_dynamic_resize.jpg

    > I take it you're not happy with Harper's cuts to arts funding.
    >
    > We have real issues to deal with. hospital overcrowding, poverty, Indian
    > reservations, crumbling bridges, youth crime. **** the arts funding. $0
    > for the arts.
    >
    > If artists need money then they can go raise it on the capital markets

    like
    > everyone else

    dumb canadians... How come you say nothing about all the money he gave to
    the banks and the oil companies ? Stupid redneck
    Maurice Blanchard, Sep 26, 2008