    I have over 2000 mail in my unused yahoo account. Is there a quick
    way to delete them all. Deteting 25 at a time is very painfully slow.
    Thanks

    lbbss, Nov 9, 2005

  2. lbbss

    Old Gringo Guest

    On 8 Nov 2005 16:32:23 -0800, in the 24hoursupport.helpdesk News
    Group, Without Any Hesitation lbbss Wrote The Following:

    > I have over 2000 mail in my unused yahoo account. Is there a quick
    > way to delete them all. Deteting 25 at a time is very painfully slow.
    > Thanks

    Check All Delete All
    --
    Old Gringo
    The Future Is Not What It Use To Be

    Old Gringo, Nov 9, 2005

  3. lbbss

    Paul_B Guest

    On 8 Nov 2005 16:32:23 -0800, lbbss wrote:

    > I have over 2000 mail in my unused yahoo account. Is there a quick
    > way to delete them all. Deteting 25 at a time is very painfully slow.
    > Thanks

    POP it with a client that will kill the mail on the remote server
    without downloading.

    Paul

    Paul_B, Nov 9, 2005
  4. lbbss

    Thaqalain Guest

    Paul_B wrote:
    > On 8 Nov 2005 16:32:23 -0800, lbbss wrote:
    >
    > > I have over 2000 mail in my unused yahoo account. Is there a quick
    > > way to delete them all. Deteting 25 at a time is very painfully slow.
    > > Thanks

    > POP it with a client that will kill the mail on the remote server
    > without downloading.
    >
    > Paul

    How?Explain further in detail?

    Thaqalain, Nov 9, 2005
  5. lbbss

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Check your viewing options here
    http://us.f819.mail.yahoo.com/ym/Preferences?YY=99625

    pcbutts1, Nov 9, 2005
  6. lbbss

    Dickens Guest

    "lbbss" <> wrote:

    >I have over 2000 mail in my unused yahoo account. Is there a quick
    >way to delete them all. Deteting 25 at a time is very painfully slow.
    > Thanks

    Under >options >general preferences >inbox/folders >messages per page
    200 is the max viewable. 10 X 200 = 2000 <g>

    Start from top right of the inbox view
    Charles

    Dickens, Nov 9, 2005
  7. lbbss