A+ question - should I not ask this here

Discussion in 'A+ Certification' started by Bacchus, Nov 19, 2003.

  1. Bacchus

    Bacchus Guest

    Hello All,

    Last year I was seriously into bulding and repairing PC's and achieving my
    A+ cert. After a year gone by, I sort of dwindled away from that goal,
    because of work and so forth.

    I have presently decided to go after this goal again because there is so
    much promise with this one certification. I am going to go for it in full
    force. I am also going to work though, which is a good job in itself. My
    goal is to gain PC Tech status and start a little p/t lab and operation from
    home, which I have styarted to do.

    My questions are:

    1. What changes have been made with the new exams since last year?

    2. Any good sites on the internet where I can read up on the latest
    technology? (I would like a few, if possible)

    3. What are the best study programs out there? Mike Meyers?

    Any help is appreciated.

    Thanks

    Bacchus, Nov 19, 2003

  2. Bacchus

    CertCities Guest

    Hi Bacchus,

    We just posted the first of a two-part article that breaks down the
    objective changes for the Hardware exam between the 2001 A+ exams and
    the new 2003 ones (debuting on the 26th):

    http://www.certcities.com/editorial/features/story.asp?EditorialsID=73

    Part II for the new OS exam will be published next week.

    Hope that helps some,

    -- Becky

    Becky Nagel, Editor
    CertCities.com