    Thanks people
    Cobbler ©

    : Take out the " Spam " to reply

    cobbler©, Sep 13, 2003

  2. On 14 Sep 2003 , cobbler© wrote :

    > Who or where is the best place to get a montior fixed ??
    >
    > Thanks people
    > Cobbler ©
    >

    > : Take out the " Spam " to reply

    Your location?

    --
    Nicolaas.

    Nicolaas Hawkins, Sep 13, 2003

  3. cobbler©

    cobbler© Guest

    Damn .damn...damn...knew I forgot something....

    Chch

    n Sat, 13 Sep 2003 18:29:20 +0000 (UTC), Nicolaas Hawkins
    <> wrote:

    >On 14 Sep 2003 , cobbler© wrote :
    >
    >> Who or where is the best place to get a montior fixed ??
    >>
    >> Thanks people
    >> Cobbler ©
    >>

    >> : Take out the " Spam " to reply
    >>

    >Your location?

    Cobbler ©

    : Take out the " Spam " to reply

    cobbler©, Sep 14, 2003
  4. cobbler©

    Big Guest

    On Sun, 14 Sep 2003 00:49:48 +1200, cobbler© <> wrote:

    >Who or where is the best place to get a montior fixed ??
    >
    >Thanks people
    >Cobbler ©
    >

    > : Take out the " Spam " to reply

    TV Repair shops do repair Monitors but get a Quote first..

    Big , Sep 14, 2003
  5. cobbler©

    Rich Guest

    Visual Electronics, 480A Moorhouse Ave

    Rich, Sep 14, 2003
  6. cobbler©

    Evil Bastard Guest

    And the best place in auckland

    Can anyone recommend a good Auckland-based repairer, one who charges
    affordable rates appropriate for consumers (as opposed to businesses)?

    Evil Bastard, Sep 14, 2003
  7. cobbler©

    T.N.O. Guest

    Re: And the best place in auckland

    "Evil Bastard" wrote
    > Can anyone recommend a good Auckland-based repairer, one who charges
    > affordable rates appropriate for consumers (as opposed to businesses)?

    Ummm, repairer for what?

    T.N.O., Sep 14, 2003
  8. cobbler©

    Evil Bastard Guest

    On Sun, 14 Sep 2003 18:57:50 +1200, T.N.O. wrote:

    > "Evil Bastard" wrote
    >> Can anyone recommend a good Auckland-based repairer, one who charges
    >> affordable rates appropriate for consumers (as opposed to businesses)?

    > Ummm, repairer for what?

    Monitors, of course. (See OP)

    Evil Bastard, Sep 15, 2003