    Hi, I am a newbie. Just want to know if there is any work
    experience requirment to take the exam. Thanks a lot.
    Jessi

    jessi, Mar 31, 2005

  2. jessi

    Guest Guest

    Jessi,

    No, there is no work experience requirement. They only require that you pay
    for the exam. From the Audience Profile section of the requirements page
    for exam 70-316 (http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-316.asp):

    "Candidates have at least one year of experience developing Windows-based
    applications."

    This is just a typical profile, not a requirement.

    Hope this helps.

    Eric

    Guest, Apr 1, 2005

  3. jessi

    Sudar Guest

    hi jessi,

    There is no work experience requirement to take up microsoft
    certification exams. But it would be helpful (but not a requirement)
    for your preparation if u have some previous experience with the
    software.

    --
    Sudar
    www.SudarMuthu.blogspot.com (My Certification Experience)

    Sudar, Apr 1, 2005
  4. jessi

    FYI-Geek101 Guest

    VERY IMPORTANT:
    Industry use these assessments to measure your skill sets,
    so completing them successfully is in your best interest.

    An excellent compliment to your training is to
    use the free Microsoft Skills Assessments at

    and there is no cost.

    If you need help, you can also get excellent free detailed
    Q&A support for skills assessments at
    http://disnetinc.com/

    Why look for training and testing any where else?
    Learn from the people who built the products, learn from
    Microsoft.

    I recommend the following microsoft press books for
    training at

    View all Microsoft Certifications at
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/certifications.asp

    FYI-Geek101