    Many of these extensions are all over the place and a lot of the
    really cool ones aren't on the Firefox site.

    Thanks to all.

    Tommy, Dec 31, 2005

  2. Tommy wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I just opened a new profile thanks to the help I recieved here, but I
    > don't have any of the cool extensions I had in my old profile. The
    > ones in particular I liked where the font enlargement extension that
    > allowed you to increase or decrease the font size, and this sat right
    > on your toolbar, and the other one had to to with tabs and allowing
    > you to see all the open tabs, bring back a tab you deleted, etc.
    >
    > I'm wondering if there is a site that has ALL of the Firefox
    > extensions, because everytime I go to Firefox or some other site it
    > only lists SOME of them.
    >
    > Many of these extensions are all over the place and a lot of the
    > really cool ones aren't on the Firefox site.
    >
    > Thanks to all.

    The logical place to start is Tools>>Extensions

    Click Get New Extensions, and browser through addons.mozilla.org. Its
    not comprehensive, but its the place to begin.

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Jan 1, 2006

  3. Tommy

    Tommy Guest

    On Sun, 01 Jan 2006 00:51:21 GMT, Leonidas Jones <>
    wrote:

    >Click Get New Extensions, and browser through addons.mozilla.org. Its
    >not comprehensive, but its the place to begin.
    >
    >Lee

    This is twice you've mentioned a newsgroup to get help, but I couldn't
    find either one.

    I looked under Netscape.addons.mozilla.org and
    Netscape.mozilla.addons.org, and many other combinations.

    If they aren't under netscape then where exactly are they? I have a
    good newsreader and data feed so I'm sure it would show up.

    Thanks.

    Tommy, Jan 1, 2006
  4. Tommy wrote:
    > On Sun, 01 Jan 2006 00:51:21 GMT, Leonidas Jones <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >> Click Get New Extensions, and browser through addons.mozilla.org. Its
    >> not comprehensive, but its the place to begin.
    >>
    >> Lee

    > This is twice you've mentioned a newsgroup to get help, but I couldn't
    > find either one.
    >
    > I looked under Netscape.addons.mozilla.org and
    > Netscape.mozilla.addons.org, and many other combinations.
    >
    > If they aren't under netscape then where exactly are they? I have a
    > good newsreader and data feed so I'm sure it would show up.
    >
    > Thanks.

    Tommy, I wasn't recommending a newsgroup, I was recommending that you
    use the UI in your browser.

    At the top of your browser window, there should be a menu bar, Specify
    your OS and I will be better enabled to be specific.

    In this Menu Bar is a Tools Menu. Click on it and it will drop down.

    You should then see the Extensions choice. Clicking it opens Extensions
    Manager.

    Tools>>Extensions means open Extensions Manager.

    This opens Extensions Manager, a dialog window. At the lower right
    there is a link, there is a text link. Get New Extensions. Click on it.
    That should get you you to addons.mozilla.org.

    I am sorry this confused you, most people seem to understand it.

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Jan 1, 2006
  5. Tommy

    gwtc Guest