a question about 70-216

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by uriah128, Dec 10, 2003.

  1. uriah128

    uriah128 Guest

    When your clients perform a D.U. they would have to cross
    slow wan traffic in anything but an ADI zone...Therefore
    in this scenario choose D. as secondary zones can't
    perform D.U.'s.

    your answer

    >You are the administrator of TestKing's network, which

    consists of a single
    >Windows 2000 domain and four sites, as shown in the

    exhibit.
    >Each site contains a domain controller for the domain.

    You install the
    >Windows 2000 DNS Server service on each domain

    controller.

    >Now you need to ensure that the client computers at each

    site can resolve
    >the names of resources located at all other sites.

    Because the inter-site
    >links receive heavy usage, you want to minimize name

    resolution traffic
    >between sites. In addition, you want to ensure that the

    DNS zone files
    >cannot be altered by outside parties, and that all DNS

    records can be
    >managed from any DNS server.
    >
    >How should you configure each DNS server?
    >
    >a-Create a standard primary zone on the DNS server at

    the TestKing Main
    >site. Add a standard secondary zone to each of the other

    DNS servers in the
    >other sites. Configure the primary zone server to allow

    zone transfers only
    >to the secondary zone servers
    >b-Create a standard primary zone on each DNS server in

    each site. Configure
    >each server to allow zone transfers only to the other

    servers, and to allow
    >only secure dynamic updates.
    >c-Create an Active Directory integrated zone on the DNS

    server at the
    >TestKing Main site. Add a standard secondary zone to

    each of the other DNS
    >servers in the other sites. Configure the Active

    Directory integrated zone
    >server to allow zone transfers only to the secondary

    zone servers
    >d-Create an Active Directory integrated zone on each DNS

    server in each
    >site. Configure the servers to allow only secure dynamic

    updates.

    uriah128, Dec 10, 2003