a question about 70-216

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Mike, Dec 10, 2003.

  1. Mike

    Mike Guest

    Cant believe someone is dumb enough to actually post that
    question in this NG. If you are stuck on it, at least have
    the common sense to change the name of the network....

    your answer

    >You are the administrator of TestKing's network, which

    consists of a single
    >Windows 2000 domain and four sites, as shown in the

    exhibit.
    >Each site contains a domain controller for the domain.

    You install the
    >Windows 2000 DNS Server service on each domain controller.
    >
    >Now you need to ensure that the client computers at each

    site can resolve
    >the names of resources located at all other sites.

    Because the inter-site
    >links receive heavy usage, you want to minimize name

    resolution traffic
    >between sites. In addition, you want to ensure that the

    DNS zone files
    >cannot be altered by outside parties, and that all DNS

    records can be
    >managed from any DNS server.
    >
    >How should you configure each DNS server?
    >
    >a-Create a standard primary zone on the DNS server at the

    TestKing Main
    >site. Add a standard secondary zone to each of the other

    DNS servers in the
    >other sites. Configure the primary zone server to allow

    zone transfers only
    >to the secondary zone servers
    >b-Create a standard primary zone on each DNS server in

    each site. Configure
    >each server to allow zone transfers only to the other

    servers, and to allow
    >only secure dynamic updates.
    >c-Create an Active Directory integrated zone on the DNS

    server at the
    >TestKing Main site. Add a standard secondary zone to each

    of the other DNS
    >servers in the other sites. Configure the Active

    Directory integrated zone
    >server to allow zone transfers only to the secondary zone

    servers
    >d-Create an Active Directory integrated zone on each DNS

    server in each
    >site. Configure the servers to allow only secure dynamic

    updates.

    Mike, Dec 10, 2003

  2. Mike

    zeze Guest

    be relax Mike we finished the course , labs and mocs this is the last
    study type however this is not a dumb i try to explain dumb is : if
    you know anything just study dumbs to pass exam
    zeze, Dec 10, 2003