a Public Thankyou to cyberhelpers

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by lj, Dec 28, 2005.

  1. lj

    lj Guest

    As time has past and the various disasters
    wrapped there claws on me and I felt
    compelled to ask for help in this forum,
    I gradually grew to appreciate that there
    are many who have given there time and
    sometimes more in order to help other
    including myself.

    I am humbled by this in many ways and my
    appreciation to those who help other is
    undying. Whenever possible I to pay
    forward those kindness's to others.

    I hereby wish to thank all those who have
    helped me in the past and also all those
    who offer help to others.

    Good on ya guys ! ! ! !

    Top new years and good vibes to all ! ! !

    John.

    lj, Dec 28, 2005

  2. lj

    Shane Guest

    On Thu, 29 Dec 2005 11:38:15 +1300, lj wrote:

    > As time has past and the various disasters wrapped there claws on me and I
    > felt
    > compelled to ask for help in this forum, I gradually grew to appreciate
    > that there are many who have given there time and sometimes more in order
    > to help other including myself.
    >
    > I am humbled by this in many ways and my appreciation to those who help
    > other is undying. Whenever possible I to pay
    > forward those kindness's to others.
    >
    > I hereby wish to thank all those who have helped me in the past and also
    > all those who offer help to others.
    >
    > Good on ya guys ! ! ! !
    >
    > Top new years and good vibes to all ! ! !
    >
    > John.

    Heh, I have found this group an immense help as well, and since
    subscribing to it 12 months ago have gained *a lot*
    Some people I know who have never heard of usenet have gained as well (I
    gave them Nathan Mercers email addy and they signed up for beta testing of
    Vista)
    Roll on 006 :)

    --
    Immortality consists largely of boredom.
    -- Zefrem Cochrane, "Metamorphosis", stardate 3219.8

    Shane, Dec 28, 2005