    My apologies for the shots. I'm sure they didn't do much damage
    anyway.
    My side of the war is over.
    Harrison, Jan 24, 2004

  2. Harrison

    Jay Guest

    <Harrison> wrote in message
    news:...

    > My side of the war is over.

    *yawn*
    Jay, Jan 24, 2004

  3. Harrison

    Boomer Guest

    "Jay" <> wrote in
    news:cumQb.21832$:

    > <Harrison> wrote in message
    > news:...
    >
    >> My side of the war is over.

    > *yawn*

    Now if Harrison will quit being a thief!

    LOL Like a cold day in hell!
    Boomer, Jan 24, 2004
  4. Harrison

    Harrison Guest

    On 24 Jan 2004 04:32:22 GMT, Boomer <>
    wrote:

    >"Jay" <> wrote in
    >

    >> <Harrison> wrote in message
    >>
    >>> My side of the war is over.

    >> *yawn*

    >Now if Harrison will quit being a thief!
    >
    >LOL Like a cold day in hell!

    You've got that right!
    It's not a fucking twelve step program, Boomer.
    Harrison, Jan 24, 2004
  5. Harrison

    [ Doc Jeff ] Guest

    On Fri, 23 Jan 2004 23:22:49 -0500, Harrison <Harrison> wrote:

    >As of this moment, I will no longer take cheap shots at Mike.
    >He pissed me off a while back and I've been sniping him whenever I saw
    >fit, or unfit as it were.
    >
    >Not that I have to sell too many folks on this, but Mike is quite good
    >at giving assistance to many needy people in this forum.
    >
    >My apologies for the shots. I'm sure they didn't do much damage
    >anyway.
    >My side of the war is over.

    Thank you for growing up and acting like an adult. You get a cookie
    and a glass of milk.

    [ Doc Jeff ], Jan 24, 2004
  6. Harrison <Harrison> spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and
    proclaimed in <>

    > As of this moment, I will no longer take cheap shots at Mike.
    > He pissed me off a while back and I've been sniping him whenever I saw
    > fit, or unfit as it were.
    >
    > Not that I have to sell too many folks on this, but Mike is quite good
    > at giving assistance to many needy people in this forum.
    >
    > My apologies for the shots. I'm sure they didn't do much damage
    > anyway.
    > My side of the war is over.

    Public apologies take guts.

    Thanks for that, even though I am not *mike*. <G>

    NOI
    Thund3rstruck_N0i, Jan 24, 2004
  7. Harrison <Harrison> wrote:

    > As of this moment, I will no longer take cheap shots at Mike.
    > He pissed me off a while back and I've been sniping him whenever I saw
    > fit, or unfit as it were.
    >
    > Not that I have to sell too many folks on this, but Mike is quite good
    > at giving assistance to many needy people in this forum.
    >
    > My apologies for the shots. I'm sure they didn't do much damage
    > anyway.
    > My side of the war is over.

    /me sets the "see how long it lasts" timer and sets up a pool. Entries are a
    buck. Any takers?
    --
    Gary G. Taylor * Rialto, CA
    Gary G. Taylor, Jan 25, 2004
  8. Harrison

    docmill Guest

    "Gary G. Taylor" <> wrote in

    > Harrison <Harrison> wrote:
    >
    >> As of this moment, I will no longer take cheap shots at Mike.
    >> He pissed me off a while back and I've been sniping him whenever I
    >> saw fit, or unfit as it were.
    >>
    >> Not that I have to sell too many folks on this, but Mike is quite
    >> good at giving assistance to many needy people in this forum.
    >>
    >> My apologies for the shots. I'm sure they didn't do much damage
    >> anyway.
    >> My side of the war is over.
    >>

    > /me sets the "see how long it lasts" timer and sets up a pool. Entries
    > are a buck. Any takers?

    You know what 50 pigs and 50 deer make?

    A hundred sowsanbucks.

    You could at least proclaim a position.

    --
    +++++++++++ SEND ME A LINK +++++++++++
    docmill, Jan 25, 2004
  9. docmill wrote:

    > "Gary G. Taylor" <> wrote in
    >
    >> Harrison <Harrison> wrote:
    >>
    >>> As of this moment, I will no longer take cheap shots at Mike.
    >>> He pissed me off a while back and I've been sniping him whenever I
    >>> saw fit, or unfit as it were.
    >>>
    >>> Not that I have to sell too many folks on this, but Mike is quite
    >>> good at giving assistance to many needy people in this forum.
    >>>
    >>> My apologies for the shots. I'm sure they didn't do much damage
    >>> anyway.
    >>> My side of the war is over.
    >>>

    >> /me sets the "see how long it lasts" timer and sets up a pool. Entries
    >> are a buck. Any takers?

    > You know what 50 pigs and 50 deer make?
    >
    > A hundred sowsanbucks.
    >
    > You could at least proclaim a position.

    Haven't I done that by setting up the pool? :)
    --
    Gary G. Taylor * Rialto, CA
    Gary G. Taylor, Jan 25, 2004
  10. Harrison

    docmill Guest

    "Gary G. Taylor" <> wrote in

    > docmill wrote:
    >
    >> "Gary G. Taylor" <> wrote in

    >>> /me sets the "see how long it lasts" timer and sets up a pool. Entries
    >>> are a buck. Any takers?

    >> You know what 50 pigs and 50 deer make?
    >>
    >> A hundred sowsanbucks.
    >>
    >> You could at least proclaim a position.
    >>

    > Haven't I done that by setting up the pool? :)

    I guess, if you're saying that by setting up a pool, you are willing to
    take money and say that the apology won't last. Sink or swim? Just want to
    make sure if I give you a buck, it's not going down the middle of the road.

    --
    +++++++++++ SEND ME A LINK +++++++++++
    docmill, Jan 25, 2004
  11. docmill wrote:

    > "Gary G. Taylor" <> wrote in
    >
    >> docmill wrote:
    >>
    >>> "Gary G. Taylor" <> wrote in

    >>> You know what 50 pigs and 50 deer make?
    >>>
    >>> A hundred sowsanbucks.
    >>>
    >>> You could at least proclaim a position.
    >>>

    >> Haven't I done that by setting up the pool? :)

    > I guess, if you're saying that by setting up a pool, you are willing to
    > take money and say that the apology won't last. Sink or swim? Just want
    > to make sure if I give you a buck, it's not going down the middle of the
    > road.

    You don't have to give me the buck. Just tell me when you think he'll lapse.
    I'll make a chart on a web site and put your name in the appropriate place.
    When he lapses, everyone sends their buck to the winner. Honor system.

    --
    Gary G. Taylor * Rialto, CA
    Gary G. Taylor, Jan 26, 2004