    Anyone know of anything?

    Thanks,

    James.
    James Haddow, Feb 26, 2004

  2. James Haddow

    Brian H¹© Guest

    James Haddow said:

    > Hi,
    >
    > I'm looking for a program that can make a numbered list, I'll give you an
    > example:

    Already answered by 3 people earlier.
    Brian H¹©, Feb 26, 2004

  3. James Haddow

    Ray Donzdorf Guest

    A program to make numbered file lists?

    I am using ACDSee free share ware to try:

    Go to directory were all your james are stored. Select all the files you
    want to name by highlighten them. right click with mouse. Select rename
    series. Type "James - ####" this will renames all the files you selected
    starting from the number you designated.

    Hope that helps!

    Ray Donzdorf, Feb 26, 2004
  4. James Haddow

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Re: A program to make numbered file lists?

    Ray Donzdorf said:

    > I am using ACDSee free share ware to try:
    >
    > Go to directory were all your james are stored. Select all the files you
    > want to name by highlighten them. right click with mouse. Select rename
    > series. Type "James - ####" this will renames all the files you selected
    > starting from the number you designated.
    >
    > Hope that helps!

    He never said anything about wanting to rename any files, he said he wants to
    create a numbered list.

    Brian H¹©, Feb 26, 2004
  5. James Haddow

    ñKs Guest

    Excel

    jils, Feb 26, 2004
  7. How would you do it in Word? I thought it might be possible but couldn't
    think how to do it without resorting to VBA.

    eric the seal, Feb 26, 2004
  8. James Haddow

    Brian H¹© Guest

    eric the seal said:

    > How would you do it in Word? I thought it might be possible but couldn't
    > think how to do it without resorting to VBA.

    By typing each line ;-)

    Brian H¹©, Feb 26, 2004
  9. James Haddow

    jils Guest

    highlight/select the list
    click the Numbering tool or go to: Format / Bullets & Numbering

    jils, Feb 27, 2004