    documents'. when i tried to open it, i get a message saying that "it
    contains an invalid path" and the file won't open.

    any help would be appreciated.

    The Lunar Clan, Jan 4, 2009

  2. The Lunar Clan

    sandy58 Guest

    On Jan 4, 10:51 pm, The Lunar Clan <> wrote:
    > I downloaded a picture file and saved it in 'my pictures' in 'my
    > documents'.  when i tried to open it, i get a message saying that "it
    > contains an invalid path" and the file won't open.
    >
    > any help would be appreciated.

    What suffix does the file have? eg:.jpg .gif .tif .bmp?

    sandy58, Jan 4, 2009

  3. On Jan 4, 5:30 pm, sandy58 <> wrote:
    > On Jan 4, 10:51 pm, The Lunar Clan <> wrote:
    >
    > > I downloaded a picture file and saved it in 'my pictures' in 'my
    > > documents'.  when i tried to open it, i get a message saying that "it
    > > contains an invalid path" and the file won't open.

    > > any help would be appreciated.

    > What suffix does the file have? eg:.jpg .gif .tif .bmp?

    some are jpg, some are gif, some are bmp

    The Lunar Clan, Jan 4, 2009
  4. The Lunar Clan

    sandy58 Guest

    On Jan 4, 11:36 pm, The Lunar Clan <> wrote:
    > On Jan 4, 5:30 pm, sandy58 <> wrote:
    >
    > > On Jan 4, 10:51 pm, The Lunar Clan <> wrote:

    > > > I downloaded a picture file and saved it in 'my pictures' in 'my
    > > > documents'.  when i tried to open it, i get a message saying that "it
    > > > contains an invalid path" and the file won't open.

    > > > any help would be appreciated.

    > > What suffix does the file have? eg:.jpg .gif .tif .bmp?

    > some are jpg, some are gif, some are bmp

    Do ANY of them open? What program are you using for pics? Have you
    tried them in Thumbnail in their folder? Know what I mean? Go to
    "View" in C:\ (pic folder) & change to thumbnails in View. You say
    "it". Does that mean you are having a problem with only ONE file? If
    so, it's THAT one we need to know about....suffix etc. How big (size
    in KB's) is it?

    sandy58, Jan 5, 2009