    -I change d-link adaptor but still flooding
    -I ask him to change d-link

    tell me what seems to be the problem?

    =?Utf-8?B?a2FyZWVt?=, Jun 4, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?a2FyZWVt?=

    Malke Guest

    kareem wrote:

    > a customer want to used wireless internet but he don't know how, my
    > laptop wireless card was working and the signal was good
    > -I went with him and found him haven't wireless card
    > I tried to install d-link adaptor and success
    > -But the connection in his laptop is flooding
    > -I check my machine ,it is good
    > -I restart this door but still flooding
    > -I change d-link adaptor but still flooding
    > -I ask him to change d-link
    >
    > tell me what seems to be the problem?

    Unfortunately, we have a language difficulty here. You are using the
    term "flooding" and "this door" and I'm quite unsure as to what you
    mean. Because giving technical advice in writing about machines that
    the advisor has never seen is difficult enough, you should post in a
    newsgroup for your native language. This particular group is
    English-speaking. Here is a list of all the MS newsgroups so you can
    find the right one for you:

    http://aumha.org/nntp.htm

    Malke
    --