    are developing respective drivers.It will be available for download soon. If
    you need further assistance, please reply to this message and we will be
    happy to assist you further. Thank you!!"
    Dennis Pack, May 25, 2005

  2. Dennis Pack

    M. Murcek Guest

    My zv5000z is all up and running, but *real* HP approved drivers would be
    nice - especially if they properly support the GeForce 440 Go video. Still,
    the generic drivers are doing the job...

    M. Murcek, May 25, 2005

  3. Dennis Pack

    Dennis Pack Guest

    To update the video driver. Download then install the updated driver (change
    location to the partition that you're currently in), after reboot the driver
    will be in the Nvidia folder. To force the driver, go to update video
    drivers (in device manager), advanced, choose driver, browse to the Nvidia
    folder, choose GF4MX integrated driver from the list, click continue or yes
    until reboot.

    Dennis Pack, May 25, 2005
  4. Dennis Pack

    M. Murcek Guest

    I'm using the modded .inf file, which gives me the 440 Go.

    M. Murcek, May 25, 2005
  5. I have an HP ZV5260us. I had a hell of a time trying to find the appropriate
    drivers to get sound on my system. Would you be so kind to list which sound
    drivers worked for your system? I imagine our systems may be very similiar so
    what worked for you may work for my system. I tried several Soundmax drivers
    from PlanetAMD64--but did not have any success.

    The funny thing is that on RC1 I was able to get my sound working, but had
    to go back tp XP Pro 32 bit because I needed to have use of my printer.

    Thanks in Advance.

    Larry Gillen

    =?Utf-8?B?TGFycnkgR2lsbGVu?=, May 25, 2005
  6. Dennis Pack

    M. Murcek Guest

    I'm going to look some more, but a hop over to HPs site didn't leave me
    confident that the zv5620us is very similar to the zv5000z, but it was the
    nVidia unified platform driver from the nVidia site that got me where I
    needed to be

    http://www.nvidia.com/object/nforce_udp_winxp64_6.25

    M. Murcek, May 25, 2005
  7. Dennis Pack

    M. Murcek Guest

    I'm not totally sure, but comparing the specs of the two machines on the HP
    site makes me think the mobo platforms are different, so the built-in audio
    would be different. the 5620 specs say it's 16 bit SoundBlaster compatible
    audio, so maybe SB drivers would work. Then again, I think all the 64bit XP
    drivers that are available for SB are for much newer architectures than the
    16 bit family.

    M. Murcek, May 25, 2005
  8. Dennis Pack

    Dennis Pack Guest