    Donations can be sent to my Pay Pal account using as the e-mail address.

    I would appreciate any assistance that anyone would be willing to provide during these ruff times.

    Thank you very much.

    Blackwood Internet Marketing, Mar 28, 2005

  2. Blackwood Internet Marketing

    John Holmes Guest

    Blackwood Internet Marketing asked in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    **** off, you whining cuntfart.

    --
    - John Holmes -

    " I ain't no **** "

    \|/

    John Holmes, Mar 28, 2005

  3. Blackwood Internet Marketing

    Dave Lear Guest

    "Blackwood Internet Marketing" <> wrote in message

    > SNIP <

    http://home.frontiernet.net/use_policy.asp

    <quote>

    Posting 20 or more copies of the same article in a 45-day period
    ("spamming") or continued posting of off-topic articles after being warned
    is prohibited. Users who engage in spamming using our accounts will be
    charged the cost of labor to issue cancellations and respond to complaints,
    with a minimum charge of $200.

    </quote>

    You're up to six in the last six days just in this group. Keep going. I'd be
    interested to see you get fined.

    Dave Lear, Mar 29, 2005
  4. Blackwood Internet Marketing

    Jonni Guest

    Dave Lear wrote:
    > "Blackwood Internet Marketing" <> wrote in message
    >

    >>SNIP <

    > http://home.frontiernet.net/use_policy.asp
    >
    > <quote>
    >
    > Posting 20 or more copies of the same article in a 45-day period
    > ("spamming") or continued posting of off-topic articles after being warned
    > is prohibited. Users who engage in spamming using our accounts will be
    > charged the cost of labor to issue cancellations and respond to complaints,
    > with a minimum charge of $200.
    >
    > </quote>
    >
    > You're up to six in the last six days just in this group. Keep going. I'd be
    > interested to see you get fined.

    I have a tip for you> Sell your computer...

    Jonni, Mar 30, 2005
  5. Blackwood Internet Marketing

    Mara Guest

    On Wed, 30 Mar 2005 13:16:56 +1000, Jonni <> wrote:

    >Dave Lear wrote:
    >> "Blackwood Internet Marketing" <> wrote in message
    >>

    >>>SNIP <

    >> http://home.frontiernet.net/use_policy.asp
    >>
    >> <quote>
    >>
    >> Posting 20 or more copies of the same article in a 45-day period
    >> ("spamming") or continued posting of off-topic articles after being warned
    >> is prohibited. Users who engage in spamming using our accounts will be
    >> charged the cost of labor to issue cancellations and respond to complaints,
    >> with a minimum charge of $200.
    >>
    >> </quote>
    >>
    >> You're up to six in the last six days just in this group. Keep going. I'd be
    >> interested to see you get fined.
    >>

    >I have a tip for you> Sell your computer...

    Um...Dave Lear doesn't need to; Blackwood Internet Market(scam)ing does. :)

    AND I WANT TO KNOW WHY NOT!"
    --glmar04 at twirl.mcc.ac.uk in a.s.r

    Mara, Mar 30, 2005