    Donations can be sent to my Pay Pal account using as the e-mail address.

    I would appreciate any assistance that anyone would be willing to provide during these ruff times.

    Thank you very much.

    Blackwood Internet Marketing, Mar 23, 2005

  2. Blackwood Internet Marketing

    Mara Guest

    On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 20:53:01 GMT, "Blackwood Internet Marketing"
    <> wrote:

    > Hi everyone,
    >
    >Had someone told me 6 months ago that I was going to be

    looking at a post from someone with "Internet Marketing" in the nic, trying to
    beg money from people who actually *work* for theirs, I'd have said, "It happens
    fairly often, because some people *will* try to rip others off if they can."

    Sell your computer. If you're that desperate you should have been out looking
    for a job instead of paying for a connection and wasting your time begging in
    24HSHD.

    You're either running/part of an Internet Marketing company and looking to scam
    people out of your startup costs (or just scam people,) or you're just another
    lazy goomer who wants something for nothing.

    "TINSTAAFL."

    AND I WANT TO KNOW WHY NOT!"
    --glmar04 at twirl.mcc.ac.uk in a.s.r

    Mara, Mar 23, 2005

  3. What? no starving little kids?, no debilitating diseases?, No Pain, No
    Suffering?? What kind of internet scam artist are ya? Dude ==>> CATCH UP.

    "Blackwood Internet Marketing" <> wrote in message
    > Hi everyone,
    >
    > Had someone told me 6 months ago that I was going to be asking people that

    I don't even know on the internet for money, I would have said that they
    were crazy or out of their minds. Unfortunately, circumstances have changed
    and here I am.

    > Up until November of last year I was working as the gopher in the service

    department at a local car dealership. When business slowed down to a crawl
    I was laid off. My boss and I really didn't see eye to eye on a lot of
    things, and I think that it was the perfect time for him to get me out the
    door without ever calling me back.

    > Just recently I moved from my Hometown of Grand Rapids, MN to Aurora, MN

    which has been a big change for me. The jobs in this area are far and few
    between. I had hoped to get by on my unemployment for a little while until
    just a week ago I was notified that my unemployment account was exhausted
    completely.

    > I am looking for some small donations to help me keep on track while I

    look for another job. My expenses are few. They include a car payment, car
    insurance, and state operated medical assistance.

    FatBobRoundPants, Mar 25, 2005
  4. On 23 Mar 2005, Blackwood Internet Marketing scribbled in
    24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    snip

    > Up until November of last year I was working as the gopher in the
    > service department at a local car dealership.

    snip

    Blackwood Internet Marketing.... snicker

    --
    The Old Sourdough
    You know what I like best about the NCAA Basketball Tournament? Sixty-

    The Old Sourdough, Mar 25, 2005