    Donations can be sent to my Pay Pal account using as the e-mail address.

    I would appreciate any assistance that anyone would be willing to provide during these ruff times.

    Thank you very much.
    Blackwood Internet Marketing, Mar 23, 2005

  2. Blackwood Internet Marketing wrote:

    > Hi everyone,
    >
    > Had someone told me 6 months ago that I was going to be begging

    hmm... marketing has changed lately.
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Mar 23, 2005

  3. Blackwood Internet Marketing

    Dave Lear Guest

    "Blackwood Internet Marketing" wrote in message

    > SNIP <

    Three in one day? I do hope you haven't been doing this long...

    http://home.frontiernet.net/use_policy.asp

    <quote>

    Posting 20 or more copies of the same article in a 45-day period
    ("spamming") or continued posting of off-topic articles after being warned
    is prohibited. Users who engage in spamming using our accounts will be
    charged the cost of labor to issue cancellations and respond to complaints,
    with a minimum charge of $200.

    </quote>
    Dave Lear, Mar 23, 2005