    complicated to explain here).
    Also, I don't know if the price includes the "qualifying hardware"
    (apparently a cable) since this is OEM, or if that's extra.

    DP, May 20, 2006

  2. Yes, it's on our standard list of sites to buy, along with
    www.directron.com
    www.ncix.com
    www.newegg.com
    www.zipzoomfly.com

    and probably some others I didn't remember off the top of my head.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, May 20, 2006

  3. I Personally Recommend http://www.newegg.com/ (I have bought New Computer
    Hardware from them before and have had no problems whatsoever with the
    Ordering and Shipping Process).

    Kevin John Panzke, May 21, 2006