    fields, under a bluish sky, a beautiful scene!
    i need one of this kind of pictures.
    thank you in advance!
    subscribe, Oct 9, 2006

  2. subscribe

    Frank ess Guest

    subscribe wrote:
    > In this expected picture, there will be a kid with a kite, a straw,
    > and fields, under a bluish sky, a beautiful scene!
    > i need one of this kind of pictures.
    > thank you in advance!

    Is that the long, large-diameter milkshake straw, or the standard
    soda-sipper?

    --
    Frank ess
    Frank ess, Oct 9, 2006

  3. subscribe

    subscribe Guest

    On Oct 9, 1:59 pm, "Frank ess" <> wrote:
    > subscribe wrote:
    > > In this expected picture, there will be a kid with a kite, a straw,
    > > and fields, under a bluish sky, a beautiful scene!
    > > i need one of this kind of pictures.
    > > thank you in advance!Is that the long, large-diameter milkshake straw, or the standard

    > soda-sipper?

    rice straws.
    subscribe, Oct 9, 2006
  4. subscribe

    Helen Guest

    "subscribe" <> wrote in message
    > In this expected picture, there will be a kid with a kite, a straw, and
    > fields, under a bluish sky, a beautiful scene!
    > i need one of this kind of pictures.
    > thank you in advance!

    I believe a gentleman called John took exactly this picture in 1969.
    Search Google for john+straw
    Helen, Oct 9, 2006
  5. subscribe

    Annika1980 Guest

    subscribe wrote:
    > In this expected picture, there will be a kid with a kite, a straw, and
    > fields, under a bluish sky, a beautiful scene!
    > i need one of this kind of pictures.
    > thank you in advance!

    Call me when you need a Great Blue Heron with a spike through his
    throat.
    I'm all over that one.
    Annika1980, Oct 10, 2006
  6. subscribe

    ASAAR Guest

    On Mon, 9 Oct 2006 18:52:57 +0100, Helen wrote:

    > I believe a gentleman called John took exactly this picture in 1969.
    > Search Google for john+straw

    No, would be Jack Straw. But he only claimed that many of these
    pictures exist. To date, despite an extensive multinational search,
    no evidence of them has been found, which is par for the course for
    the Straw man.
    ASAAR, Oct 11, 2006
  7. subscribe

    Mike Fields Guest

    "Annika1980" <> wrote in message

    > subscribe wrote:
    >> In this expected picture, there will be a kid with a kite, a straw,
    >> and
    >> fields, under a bluish sky, a beautiful scene!
    >> i need one of this kind of pictures.
    >> thank you in advance!

    > Call me when you need a Great Blue Heron with a spike through his
    > throat.
    > I'm all over that one.

    I got a couple of nice ones of a local heron catching his lunch
    if that helps ...
    http://home.comcast.net/~mr.gadget2/

    mikey
    Mike Fields, Oct 12, 2006