    portions?

    Thanks,
    JL

    J.Leonard, Apr 20, 2004

  2. J.Leonard

    Karkucus Guest

    Looking toward A+ 2003 Certification , Here is great Link
    for Excellent A+ 2003 Certification Guide,

    http://www.studyexam4less.com/mb.asp
    Also here is another Money saving idea for A+ Testing exam fee. buy voucher
    and Scheduale the exam using A+ voucher for Only US $92.00 saving of
    US $ 63
    http://www.getcertify4less.com/mb.asp

    Karkucus, Apr 20, 2004

  3. "J.Leonard" <> wrote in message
    > Point of curiosity. . .
    > Does anyone know what the 1st attempt pass rate is for the hardware and OS
    > portions?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > JL

    I'd like to know this too! There must be a lot of A+ educators reading who
    could shed some light on this, even if just in the context of their own
    students. And I'd *really* like to know if the pass rate has changed
    significantly since the new exams were introduced.......anyone?

    JM

    ---

    Jonathan Miles, Apr 23, 2004
  4. J.Leonard

    WarEagle Guest

    I'm an A+ instructor and, of my students that actually take the test, the
    pass rate is about 80%. The problem is not passing the test, the problem is
    getting their confidence up to actually take the test. They usually say they
    will take when take it when they feel "ready". But guess what - some never
    "feel" ready even though I tell them I think they are ready. It would be
    great if I could schedule the test for them and that way they would have to
    be ready. The old "diamonds are created under pressure" technique.

    WarEagle, May 4, 2004
  5. J.Leonard

    Jock Guest

    "WarEagle" <> wrote in message
    > I'm an A+ instructor and, of my students that actually take the test, the
    > pass rate is about 80%. The problem is not passing the test, the problem

    is
    > getting their confidence up to actually take the test. They usually say

    they
    > will take when take it when they feel "ready". But guess what - some never
    > "feel" ready even though I tell them I think they are ready. It would be
    > great if I could schedule the test for them and that way they would have

    > be ready. The old "diamonds are created under pressure" technique.
    >

    > "J.Leonard" <> wrote in message
    > > Point of curiosity. . .
    > > Does anyone know what the 1st attempt pass rate is for the hardware and

    OS
    > > portions?
    > >
    > > Thanks,
    > > JL

    I am in that position at present - If I where pressured into the exams, then
    I am sure I would pass.

    Jock, May 4, 2004
  6. J.Leonard

    mjohns2 Guest

    I have to thank you WarEagle... I read your post last night and desided what
    the hell... bought my certs and took the 220-302 test and passed...... If it
    wasnt for you I'd still be "getting ready" to take it....
    Thanks again

    mjohns2, May 8, 2004
  7. J.Leonard

    mjohns2 Guest

    lol... I bought my vouchers, not my certs.... BTW the next day I took
    301.... I passed

    mjohns2, May 9, 2004