    Thanks for your help people, I have found this group to be helpful on
    occasion.
    docfl

    docfl, Jul 1, 2004

  2. docfl

    Changeling Guest

    There was very little DOS in my exam most of it was 9x with a showering of
    2000 & XP.

    Don't get bogged down in dos as long as you know the basics (FDISK FORMAT
    COPY MKDIR etc) you'll be fine. That said make sure you know and understand
    config sys autoexec bat and the 9x boot process.

    Ade A+ qualified February this year.

    Changeling, Jul 2, 2004

  3. mike myers 5th ed. only book that matters in my opinion

    Fred Mathering, Jul 7, 2004
  4. docfl

    Karkucus Guest

    Looking toward A+ 2003 Certification , Here is great Link
    for Excellent A+ 2003 Certification Guide,

    http://www.studyexam4less.com/aplus.asp
    Also here is another Money saving idea for A+ Testing exam fee. buy
    voucher
    and Scheduale the exam using Discount Retake A+ voucher for Only US
    $58.00 saving of
    US $ 87
    http://www.getcertify4less.com/comptia-aplus-test-with-confidence.asp

    Karkucus, Jul 12, 2004
  5. docfl

    J Guest

    I second that, not from my own experience, but from others....

    J, Jul 15, 2004