    Angie Guest

    What are some get site and books to use for the A+ exam
    and is this exam harder then the MCDST?
    Angie, Feb 15, 2005

  2. Angie

    Matt Guest

    The MEYERS EXAM GUIDE is one good book to look at for the A+ Exams and Also
    the MS PRESS Faster Smarter A+ is another good source of exam info. As far as
    the exam for the A+ goes I would say they are much harder than the MCDST
    exams covering more complex questions.

    Matt, Feb 15, 2005

  3. While I've never seen the Mike Meyers stuff for A+ I will warn I've found
    numerous errors with his MCSE books, as well the Security+ book he wrote.

    --
    "The Rev" MCT/MCNGP #44

    justafreak.com
    ..

    The Rev \(MCT\), Feb 15, 2005
  4. Angie

    Bobby Guest

    Hi Angie,

    Mike Meyers is among the most recognised authors for A+ materials. He is
    also quite okay for Network+ stuff. However, if you are going for MCSE stuff
    or the like, forget about Mike Meyers.

    Hope this helps.

    Bobby

    Bobby, Feb 16, 2005