    online. what other study materials do you think would be beneficial for
    me to use? I just passed A+ core about 2 weeks ago and have jus been
    reading and doing self test to study.
    Jason, Feb 2, 2005

  2. Jason

    Jason Guest

    sorry im also using testout as well.
    Jason, Feb 2, 2005

  3. Jason

    Breedo Guest

    "Jason" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > sorry im also using testout as well.

    I used the A-I-O as well, but after taking the Core exam, I didn't feel like
    it would prepare me well enough for the OS. So I picked up A+ for Dummies.
    I'm not usually a fan of the Dummies books, but this one cut out a lot of BS
    and filled in a number of gaps for me. Unfortunately there are some "typos"
    (I'd prefer to believe they weren't flat-out errors) in it. However, the
    best way to really prepare for the OS is to take LOTS of practice tests.
    There are so many little things that can be asked on the exam (command line
    programs with various switches comes up a number of times) that it's hard to
    find one source that goes over everything. Freecomptia.com is a good source
    of practice exams. But if you just do a google search for free A+ exams,
    you'll find a bunch of options.

    Good luck!
    Breedo, Feb 3, 2005