    from C/C++, Java, .net and many more. Find details of the jobs
    available in C/C++ programming language platforms

    http://www.blogonprogramming.blogspot.com

    gokul, Apr 19, 2008

  2. gokul <> wrote in news:76bed438-1648-4d85-a8dd-
    :

    > You can find all related details regarding programming languages right
    > from C/C++, Java, .net and many more. Find details of the jobs
    > available in C/C++ programming language platforms
    >
    > http://www.blogonprogramming.blogspot.com

    Is there anyone willing to check this site out? If it's not full of
    pirated PDF's and other stuff, I'd like to see what it has.

    I_Am_The_Walrus, Apr 19, 2008

  3. gokul

    Shel-hed Guest

    On 19 Apr 2008 01:39:05 GMT, "I_Am_The_Walrus" <thewalrus@will_f_u_upINvalid>
    wrote:

    >> //xxxxxxxxx.blogspot.com
    >>

    >Is there anyone willing to check this site out? If it's not full of
    >pirated PDF's and other stuff, I'd like to see what it has.

    The only thing worse than a spammer is a blogspot spammer.
    You bin warned.

    Shel-hed, Apr 19, 2008
  4. Shel-hed wrote:

    > On 19 Apr 2008 01:39:05 GMT, "I_Am_The_Walrus"
    > <thewalrus@will_f_u_upINvalid> wrote:
    >
    >>> //xxxxxxxxx.blogspot.com
    >>>

    >>Is there anyone willing to check this site out? If it's not full of
    >>pirated PDF's and other stuff, I'd like to see what it has.

    > The only thing worse than a spammer is a blogspot spammer. You bin warned.

    A Google Groups Blogspot spammer, no less.

    --
    Blinky
    Killing all posts from Google Groups

    Blinky the Shark, Apr 19, 2008
  5. Shel-hed <> wrote in

    > On 19 Apr 2008 01:39:05 GMT, "I_Am_The_Walrus"
    > <thewalrus@will_f_u_upINvalid> wrote:
    >
    >>> //xxxxxxxxx.blogspot.com
    >>>

    >>Is there anyone willing to check this site out? If it's not full of
    >>pirated PDF's and other stuff, I'd like to see what it has.

    > The only thing worse than a spammer is a blogspot spammer.
    > You bin warned.

    Sorry, forgot to trim the crap before replying...

    --
    There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary
    and those who don't.

    I_Am_The_Walrus, Apr 19, 2008
  6. "nobody >" <> wrote in

    > I_Am_The_Walrus wrote:
    >> gokul <> wrote in news:76bed438-1648-4d85-a8dd-
    >> :
    >>
    >>> You can find all related details regarding programming languages

    right
    >>> from C/C++, Java, .net and many more. Find details of the jobs
    >>> available in C/C++ programming language platforms
    >>>
    >>> http://www.blogonprogramming.blogspot.com
    >>>

    >> Is there anyone willing to check this site out? If it's not full of
    >> pirated PDF's and other stuff, I'd like to see what it has.

    > Just a grade school level partial explanation of programming in

    general
    > and a bunch of links.

    Ahhh... so it's basically useless then?

    I_Am_The_Walrus, Apr 19, 2008
  7. gokul

    DaN Guest

    In article <Xns9A852CD263A9thewalruswillfuupINv@66.250.146.207>,
    I_Am_The_Walrus says...

    > Ahhh... so it's basically useless then?

    Its a blogspot site what would you expect?

    DaN, Apr 20, 2008