    Mr. Hill Guest

    Looking for A+ newsgroups. Does Microsoft have one,
    because I really like this site?
    Mr. Hill, May 3, 2004

  2. Mr. Hill

    Consultant Guest

    a+ is not a microsoft cert

    Consultant, May 3, 2004

  3. Mr. Hill

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    > a+ is not a microsoft cert

    i have dumps for MS A+ examne i would like to be selling to you if you like
    to sit MS A+

    rgs,

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, May 3, 2004
  4. Mr. Hill

    JaR Guest

    On Mon, 03 May 2004 11:01:26 -0700, Mr. Hill declaimed:

    > Looking for A+ newsgroups. Does Microsoft have one, because I really like
    > this site?

    Have you considered using a newsreader instead of a web interface?

    Don't bother asking what that is.

    JaR
    Mr. Thug
    JaR, May 3, 2004
  5. sign me up

    Sartan Dragonbane, May 3, 2004
  6. Mr. Hill

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    pls msg me @

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, May 3, 2004
  7. i msg'd you and mailed check
    plz send answars now

    Sartan Dragonbane, May 3, 2004
  8. Mr. Hill

    > i msg'd you and mailed check
    > plz send answars now

    check rcvd. ansers below.

    1. A
    2. S
    3. S
    4. F
    5. U
    6. C
    7. K
    8. E
    9. R

    thx

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, May 3, 2004
  9. i passed
    thx u ken

    Sartan Dragonbane, May 3, 2004
  10. Mr. Hill

    Neil Guest

    "Sartan Dragonbane" <> wrote in

    > i passed
    > thx u ken

    silly, I new those answers by studying the mpcemcse ng. glad I saved my
    money...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, May 3, 2004
  11. Mr. Hill

    Frisbee® Guest

    Ken Briscoe wrote:
    > "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    >> a+ is not a microsoft cert

    > i have dumps for MS A+ examne i would like to be selling to you if
    > you like to sit MS A+
    >
    > rgs,

    PLEASE DO YOU TO HAVE S+ CERT DUMPS AS WELL?
    Frisbee®, May 4, 2004
  12. Mr. Hill

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    > Ken Briscoe wrote:
    > > "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    > >> a+ is not a microsoft cert

    > > i have dumps for MS A+ examne i would like to be selling to you if
    > > you like to sit MS A+
    > >
    > > rgs,

    > PLEASE DO YOU TO HAVE S+ CERT DUMPS AS WELL?

    Sir, I do yes have S+ dumps. I have all the dump for many all MS
    Certificationes including S+ examen. If you would be like to buy my dumps I
    sell them to you. 30.000 rupees or 4,00 US $. Thanking you in advance,

    rgs,

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, May 4, 2004