    1. Advertising

  2. FML

    Render Me Guest

    Render Me, Jul 17, 2005

  3. FML

    Gort Guest

    FML wrote:
    > http://www.wired.com/news/planet/0,2782,68127,00.html

    Sounds like a crappy idea to me.

    inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it. If you don't know
    how to ignore a posting,complain to me and I will demonstrate.

    Gort, Jul 17, 2005
  4. FML

    Voltardo Guest

    Voltardo, Jul 18, 2005
  5. FML <> wrote in news:waednX9kd6_hWkffRVn-
    :

    > http://www.wired.com/news/planet/0,2782,68127,00.html

    I have some friends that should really be saving some money then
    because they are certainly full of it. Matter of fact there are some
    people in this group that should be able to save a lot.

    Ed

    --
    Freedom is never free....

    Top (retired), Jul 18, 2005