a new place for photo digi creation

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by liro, Jan 13, 2007.

  1. liro

    liro Guest

    Im sure you going to LOVE this new site that discuss about photo
    creation and much more
    I read thier "about us" and also saw some video and demo and really
    really like it

    Q. What is Crossfader?
    A. Crossfader is a community aimed at the professional and next
    generation digital artists. Our main goal was to create an online
    environment where artists can learn, share, and show their creative
    work. We believe that by building a vibrant online community, artists
    will be able to interactively collaborate, communicate and most
    importantly to connect with other artists who share their love for
    image, sound and video creation and production.
    Our motto is Artist. Creative. Expression

    Q. How did Crossfader come about?
    A. The development on Crossfader started in early 2004 by a small team
    of music lovers at Microsoft who wanted to create a community for the
    global electronic artists and modern culture. The site moved to beta in
    March 2005 and as our community started to grow, we decided to expand
    the professional and artist base to broadly cover music and sound as
    well as include imaging and video (still & moving). We're excited to
    be re-launching in early January 2007

    Q. what is the Crossfader experience?
    A. Crossfader is a magazine, a blog and a community. Through video
    interviews, blogs, chats and more, members will learn about "the
    work", "the art", and the tools and technologies artists use in
    the creation and production process.
    liro, Jan 13, 2007