    John
    http://kkart.deviantart.com

    , Oct 21, 2005

  2. Gormless Guest

    <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > I wanted to invite ya all over to the photography forum site which I

    Fabulous idea. That makes 76542 photography forums.

    Gormless, Oct 21, 2005

  3. And here is another one :)

    http://dpnow.com/Forums.html

    It's friendly and informative and you can include photos in your messages.

    Ian

    Digital Photography Now
    http://dpnow.com

    * Why not enter our monthly prize draw? Ten copies of ACDSee Photo Manager 8
    to be won in October - go to: http://dpnow.com/2175.html

    Digital Photography Now, Oct 22, 2005