  1. Hi! I'm taking the MCSA course to present the exam,

    I hope you can help whenever I have a question,

    thanks.
    MCSA Qts for the course 2274B/, Jan 22, 2005

  2. MCSA Qts for the course 2274B/

    T-Bone Guest

    "MCSA Qts for the course 2274B/" wrote
    > Hi! I'm taking the MCSA course to present the exam,
    >
    > I hope you can help whenever I have a question,

    We can. However, before you ask questions, let me give you two pieces of
    advice:

    1. microsoft.com
    2. google.com

    99% of the questions posted here can be answered using the above. So use
    these before asking any questions.

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL
    T-Bone, Jan 23, 2005

  3. Sure !. i know soo much about this course.. in fact, i'm studyng the same
    course to pass the exam 70-290.

    what do u need??

    cheers,
    Luis Fernando.