    achieve this. I am a 14.5 old boy from India.

    -GIRIDHARAN RAVI

    , May 5, 2006

  2. louscannon Guest

    cograts! I'm due to take the 272 exam on the end of the month.. _ how
    did you find the exam? was it harder than thew 271?
    Graham

    louscannon, May 6, 2006

  3. Guest

    louscannon wrote:

    > cograts! I'm due to take the 272 exam on the end of the month.. _ how
    > did you find the exam? was it harder than thew 271?
    > Graham

    272 was also easy , but I found it a bit difficult than 70-271 ,
    However I managed to score 809. Most of the questions are from Office
    XP and 2003 , next to that is the easier taskbar and startmenu issues.
    I went to www.passguaranteed.com and downloaded the 70-272 sample test
    file and to my surprise nearly 8-9 appeared from that of which there
    were 10 questions in the executable downloaded .

    I got only 50 questions and I finished those in half-an-hour and then
    for remaining time, I was reviewing it . My best wishes for your
    certification..

    Regards
    Giridharan

    , May 6, 2006