A New E-Shop For Jeff Relf

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by John Bailo, Feb 4, 2004.

  1. John Bailo

    John Bailo Guest

    John Bailo, Feb 4, 2004

  2. John Bailo

    Jeff Relf Guest

    Jeff Relf, Feb 4, 2004

  3. John Bailo

    John Bailo Guest

    Re: Where's yours ?

    Jeff Relf wrote:

    > Hi John Bailo , a.k.a. Rolly-Polly Chrome-Dome,
    >
    > This is my picture :

    This is your brain on drugs...

    --
    *W '04* <:> Open Source <:> Open Competition

    John Bailo, Feb 4, 2004
  4. John Bailo

    dmreed Guest

    dmreed, Feb 4, 2004
  5. John Bailo

    Jeff Relf Guest

    Re: Where's yours ?

    Hi dmreed ,
    Re: My picture ,
    You comment ,
    " jeeeez....scared me when it really popped up !
    please warn us next time , pleeeeeeeease " ,

    Sorry about that ,
    Bailo was saying I was bald and fat ,
    the picture shows neither .

    Now where is Bailo's picture ...
    My guess is that he is the one who is bald and fat .
    ( And with a mullet too boot )

    Jeff Relf, Feb 4, 2004
  6. John Bailo

    rollasoc Guest

    Re: Where's yours ?

    Bald with a mullet..... How does that work then?

    rollasoc, Feb 4, 2004
  7. John Bailo

    Jeff Relf Guest

    Jeff Relf, Feb 4, 2004
  8. Re: Where's yours ?

    On Wed, 4 Feb 2004 11:32:31 -0000, "rollasoc" <>
    wrote:

    >Bald with a mullet..... How does that work then?
    >
    >"Jeff Relf" <> wrote in message
    >> Hi dmreed ,
    >> Re: My picture ,
    >> You comment ,
    >> " jeeeez....scared me when it really popped up !
    >> please warn us next time , pleeeeeeeease " ,
    >>
    >> Sorry about that ,
    >> Bailo was saying I was bald and fat ,
    >> the picture shows neither .
    >>
    >> Now where is Bailo's picture ...
    >> My guess is that he is the one who is bald and fat .
    >> ( And with a mullet too boot )

    Great for Comb-Overs.

    David A. Seiver, Feb 5, 2004