    forgot where I was. Can someone please villify me for my improper
    grammar or spelling, or hit on my cat, or even accuse me of a$$fusking
    or something PLEASE so I feel like I am back where I belong :D

    Red Swingline Stapler, Jan 24, 2007

  2. Red Swingline Stapler

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "Red Swingline Stapler" <> wrote in message
    >I doubt it, but I read two threads that were actually helpful, and I forgot
    >where I was. Can someone please villify me for my improper grammar or spelling,
    >or hit on my cat, or even accuse me of a$$fusking or something PLEASE so I feel
    >like I am back where I belong :D

    Fu©k You!!!

    Oh, and, um, I'm gonna need that TPS Report today, m'kay...yeah, thanks.

    --
    BD
    # 0011 ^ 2

    BD[MCNGP], Jan 24, 2007

  3. Red Swingline Stapler

    catwalker63 Guest

    "BD[MCNGP]" <...---...> prattled ceaselessly in

    > "Red Swingline Stapler" <> wrote in message
    >>I doubt it, but I read two threads that were actually helpful, and I
    >>forgot where I was. Can someone please villify me for my improper
    >>grammar or spelling, or hit on my cat, or even accuse me of a$$fusking
    >>or something PLEASE so I feel like I am back where I belong :D

    > Fu©k You!!!
    >
    > Oh, and, um, I'm gonna need that TPS Report today, m'kay...yeah,
    > thanks.

    We now have a local band called PC Load Letter.

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    catwalker63, Jan 24, 2007
  4. Red Swingline Stapler

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "catwalker63" <> wrote in message
    > "BD[MCNGP]" <...---...> prattled ceaselessly in
    >>
    >> Oh, and, um, I'm gonna need that TPS Report today, m'kay...yeah,
    >> thanks.
    >>

    > We now have a local band called PC Load Letter.

    Great, so are you saying the TPS reports are obsolete?? That's just great, I've
    got 300 reports due in 15 minutes and NOW I have to change formats.

    --
    BD
    # 0011 ^ 2

    BD[MCNGP], Jan 24, 2007
  5. BD[MCNGP] wrote:

    > "catwalker63" <> wrote in message
    >> "BD[MCNGP]" <...---...> prattled ceaselessly in
    >>>
    >>> Oh, and, um, I'm gonna need that TPS Report today, m'kay...yeah,
    >>> thanks.
    >>>

    >> We now have a local band called PC Load Letter.
    >>

    > Great, so are you saying the TPS reports are obsolete?? That's just
    > great, I've got 300 reports due in 15 minutes and NOW I have to change
    > formats.

    Ahh, what a relief.

    Red Swingline Stapler, Jan 24, 2007
  6. Red Swingline Stapler

    > Ahh, what a relief.

    Feel better now? Good. Get back to work.

    --
    BD
    # 0011 ^ 2

    BD[MCNGP], Jan 24, 2007
  7. Red Swingline Stapler

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >I doubt it, but I read two threads that were actually helpful, and I
    >forgot where I was. Can someone please villify me for my improper
    >grammar or spelling, or hit on my cat, or even accuse me of a$$fusking
    >or something PLEASE so I feel like I am back where I belong :D

    I believe the helpful threads you were reading were from
    alt.suicide.holiday. please remember it is up,down then across.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Jan 24, 2007
  8. Red Swingline Stapler

    Julia Guest

    "BD[MCNGP]" <...---...> wrote in

    > Oh, and, um, I'm gonna need that TPS Report today, m'kay...yeah,
    > thanks.

    Don't forget to put the new coversheet on that TPS Report.

    Julia, Jan 24, 2007
  9. Red Swingline Stapler

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jan 24, 2007 at 11:15am "Red Swingline Stapler" blathered:

    > I doubt it, but I read two threads that were actually helpful, and I
    > forgot where I was. Can someone please villify me for my improper
    > grammar or spelling, or hit on my cat, or even accuse me of a$$fusking
    > or something PLEASE so I feel like I am back where I belong :D

    You're ugly and yo mama dresses you funny.

    HTH

    --
    The Diabolical TGP, MCNGP #100100
    mcngp.com is better than mcngp.co.uk with a priapism guarantee

    TechGeekPro, Jan 25, 2007