    Thierry DEMAN-BARCELÒ
    MCSE+I,MCSE2000+M,MCSE2003,MCSA2003+S,MCDBA
    Site personnel: http://webfamilial.dyndns.org/thierry/pageprincipale.htm

    Thierry DEMAN [MVP], Dec 18, 2004

  2. Thierry DEMAN [MVP]

    Undrende Guest

    "Thierry DEMAN [MVP]" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > I recently see a new and curious added certification on my transcript:
    >
    > "Microsoft Certified Non-Professional"
    >
    > Some other guys seem to have the same...
    >
    > Can you verify your transcript?

    I have also this "certification". What are Microsoft thinking? It doesn't
    look good on my job applications!

    /Undrende
    MCDBA-2000
    MCSA-2000/2003
    MCSE-2000

    Undrende, Dec 19, 2004

  3. Hi,
    Just went to print a new transcript earlier today and l also have
    an entry entitled Microsoft Certified Non Professional (but dated Sep
    05, 2003) trying to figure out if its due to some exam l need to renew
    but l can not find any that say l need to renew them. Very reluctant to
    print out a new transcript that states that l am a Non-Professional
    without understanding what is meant by it, lets hope MS post an
    explanation of the new title soon.
    Regards

    Paul

    MCSD, MCDBA, MCAD and the new NON-MCP : (

    -online.co.uk, Dec 19, 2004
  4. I'm sure it's a mistake, and I've asked my team to investigate. I'll update
    you when I hear something back.

    --
    Ken Rosen
    MCT Worldwide Program Manager

    Ken Rosen [MS], Dec 19, 2004
  5. Hi Ken,

    thanks for this action!
    I'm sure that this will be corrected in a very few time.

    Bye.
    --
    Thierry DEMAN-BARCELÒ

    "Ken Rosen [MS]" <> a écrit dans le message de news:
    > I'm sure it's a mistake, and I've asked my team to investigate. I'll

    update
    > you when I hear something back.
    >
    > --
    > Ken Rosen