    Just click on the link below for the best gift site to simplify your
    shopping needs:

    www.cdwgifts4less.com
    Lenny, Mar 24, 2008

  2. Lenny

    Dan C Guest

    On Sun, 23 Mar 2008 18:01:58 -0700, Lenny wrote:

    > Do you like gifts?

    No.

    **** off, you spamming piece of shit.

    Dan C, Mar 24, 2008

  3. Lenny The Unskilled Unemployed Spaz wrote:

    [nothing worthwhile]

    **** off.

    (To the group: sorry. Just one too many.)

    --
    Blinky
    Killing all posts from Google Groups
    Blinky the Shark, Mar 24, 2008
  4. Lenny

    Old Gringo Guest

    On Or About Sun, 23 Mar 2008 18:06:07 -0800, Without Any Hesitation
    Or Thinking Twice, Blinky the Shark Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And
    wrote The Following In The 24hoursupport.helpdesk News Group:

    > Lenny The Unskilled Unemployed Spaz wrote:
    >
    > [nothing worthwhile]
    >
    > **** off.
    >
    > (To the group: sorry. Just one too many.)

    I took a peek also, most of it is at the local dollar store, all
    under $5.00 <g>
    --
    Just West Of Nowhere
    Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
    Old Gringo, Mar 24, 2008
  5. Old Gringo wrote:

    > Blinky the Shark wrote:
    >> Lenny The Unskilled Unemployed Spaz wrote:
    >> [nothing worthwhile]

    > I took a peek also, most of it is at the local dollar store, all
    > under $5.00 <g>

    I bought a Pige! but he's all out of Cowboys. :-(

    --
    -bts
    -Friends don't let friends drive Vista
    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Mar 24, 2008
  6. Lenny

    G. Morgan Guest

    Lenny wrote:

    >Do you like gifts? And who doesn't?
    >
    >If you are looking for gifts that are charming, whimsical, practical, or
    >decorative -- and ALWAYS reasonably priced -- then have I got a gift
    >site for you!
    >
    >Just click on the link below for the best gift site to simplify your
    >shopping needs:
    >
    >www.cdwspamgifts4less.com

    SCHEFFRIS, LEONARD

    (626)458-7455

    How 'bout I just give you a call instead? Looks like you bought into the Tom
    Bosley commercial.

    --

    I kill all Google Group posts, you can too.
    Take back Usenet <--> http://improve-usenet.org
    G. Morgan, Mar 24, 2008
  7. Lenny

    Mara Guest

    On Sun, 23 Mar 2008 19:46:25 -0800, Blinky the Shark <>
    wrote:

    >Old Gringo wrote:
    >
    >> On Or About Sun, 23 Mar 2008 18:06:07 -0800, Without Any Hesitation Or
    >> Thinking Twice, Blinky the Shark Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And wrote
    >> The Following In The 24hoursupport.helpdesk News Group:
    >>
    >>> Lenny The Unskilled Unemployed Spaz wrote:
    >>>
    >>> [nothing worthwhile]
    >>>
    >>> **** off.
    >>>
    >>> (To the group: sorry. Just one too many.)

    >> I took a peek also, most of it is at the local dollar store, all under
    >> $5.00 <g>

    >I didn't take a peek, although I'd take a pee on him.

    I'd do more than that. Looking at the code, it says "Powered by C D W." That's
    really pushing it. I wonder how the real CDW would feel about that. I think I
    may put a bug in Alec's ear when I talk to him this week. (I order from CDW
    quite often at work.) :)

    --
    Goodbye, Army, dear old Army of the Potomac.Tattered and torn,
    you are crowned with the victor's laurels at last.
    -- Elisha Hunt Rhodes, Col. 2nd R. I., July 15, 1865
    Mara, Mar 24, 2008

    Blinky the Shark, Mar 24, 2008
  9. Lenny

    Guest

    Blinky the Shark <> wrote:

    >> I took a peek also, most of it is at the local dollar store, all under
    >> $5.00 <g>

    >I didn't take a peek, although I'd take a pee on him.

    sharks swim in the water, and pee on everybody.

    --

    http://www.heyokay.com/nope/
    , Mar 24, 2008
  10. Mara wrote:

    > On Sun, 23 Mar 2008 19:46:25 -0800, Blinky the Shark <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>Old Gringo wrote:
    >>
    >>> On Or About Sun, 23 Mar 2008 18:06:07 -0800, Without Any Hesitation Or
    >>> Thinking Twice, Blinky the Shark Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And

    >>> I took a peek also, most of it is at the local dollar store, all under
    >>> $5.00 <g>

    >>I didn't take a peek, although I'd take a pee on him.

    > I'd do more than that. Looking at the code, it says "Powered by C D W."
    > That's really pushing it. I wonder how the real CDW would feel about that.
    > I think I may put a bug in Alec's ear when I talk to him this week. (I
    > order from CDW quite often at work.) :)

    You go.

    Blinky the Shark, Mar 24, 2008
  11. Lenny

    Phat Sam Guest

    On Sun, 23 Mar 2008 20:53:51 -0700, wrote:

    > Blinky the Shark <> wrote:
    >
    >>> I took a peek also, most of it is at the local dollar store, all under
    >>> $5.00 <g>

    >>I didn't take a peek, although I'd take a pee on him.

    >sharks swim in the water, and pee on everybody.

    I thought the gorilla was Sexxy! Wished he'd take the picture of his
    wife down though ;-)
    Phat Sam, Mar 27, 2008